idea???

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
You can get adults pretty cheap if you are not worried about pedigree or size..like $200-250 might find a local sale and get one for $50-$75 ..I am getting into minis I should have a couple babies this year I sell my males for $400-$450 babies or two for less...They are easy keepers like a shetland pony..less then a lb of grain..flake or two of hay a day..worm every 8 weeks.

Mini llamas?? Are they like the alpacas?? There are two for sale in the pennysaver this week, I was curious about them.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
why ? Did I say something inappropriate? Look I have a drawing! I am just joking anyway....

That is great. :lmao: Didn't realize you were such a talented artists.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I will color it and make it prettier for Paso. Paso do you smoke I can add a cig? I am just too busy right now doing molly homemaker stuff with the kidlets. I do not enjoy being domesticated much. I would rather be riding if it was warmer.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I will color it and make it prettier for Paso. Paso do you smoke I can add a cig? I am just too busy right now doing molly homemaker stuff with the kidlets. I do not enjoy being domesticated much. I would rather be riding if it was warmer.

:smack: No I dont smoke but I have alot of other bad habits.. :lmao: