Ideas for local businesses

fuzzyng

not being someone who has children, but who knows those who do...

I think they need an indoor place, where it is cheap/free for children like in Elementary school and younger... there's a place in Columbia, I believe, called Discovery Zone... or something like that... it's a warehouse converted into like this huge area with different low-maintence activities... The Ames would be a PERFECT place for that...

ALSO, how about this... 100+ computers, all hoocked together on a LAN... no Internet connection (keeps from hacking in/out) but use it for like gaming.... Unreal, Quake, etc. for us nerds :biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by fuzzyng
not being someone who has children, but who knows those who do...

I think they need an indoor place, where it is cheap/free for children like in Elementary school and younger... there's a place in Columbia, I believe, called Discovery Zone... or something like that... it's a warehouse converted into like this huge area with different low-maintence activities... The Ames would be a PERFECT place for that...

ALSO, how about this... 100+ computers, all hoocked together on a LAN... no Internet connection (keeps from hacking in/out) but use it for like gaming.... Unreal, Quake, etc. for us nerds :biggrin:

Did anyone see Dateline (or whatever it was) last night?
They take kids out in the woods...this isn't outward bound...they take them OUT in the woods, for weeks now.
Great program, and it really seemed to work!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
A lot of malls are putting age limits on customers and curfews just to cut down on the teens hanging out there.