Idol's Top 10

OldHillcrestGuy

I was totally shocked that my Pia went home last night, She has a awesome great voice, great looks :drool:. I sure hope some music producer contacts her and wants to sign her up.
Not many girls left and I dont think Haley has it to be in the top 3 and Lauren who I like also, and maybe because of her age I dont see her in the top 3, maybe top 5. If one of the remaining girls doesnt win, Im pulling for Scotty.
I just dont understand how someone like Stefano, can still be in it and Pia's gone.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
:buddies:
I was totally shocked that my Pia went home last night, She has a awesome great voice, great looks :drool:. I sure hope some music producer contacts her and wants to sign her up.
Not many girls left and I dont think Haley has it to be in the top 3 and Lauren who I like also, and maybe because of her age I dont see her in the top 3, maybe top 5. If one of the remaining girls doesnt win, Im pulling for Scotty.
I just dont understand how someone like Stefano, can still be in it and Pia's gone.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I liked Pia a lot myself but my officemate had a good point this morning, she's a great singer but not a great entertainer.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
yeah, I was shocked too....I really thought she was going all the way....I bet she has already been contacted and she is probably being begged to sign...My $.02...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
This show has been :fixed: for a long...long time.

It's a night time soap opera.

I have been thinking the same thing for a long time....How in the hell do we know if 30 million people voted last night or not....Oh, that's right, Ryan said so....Pia was clearly the best, so lets get rid of her and get some press....:whistle:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Just remember that you can probably name more runner ups that have gone on to success than winners.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Oh yeah, I am sure this girl isn't going to have any trouble....She has the talent and she sure has the look...

Taylor WHO? Chris WHO? Ruben WHO? Jordin WHO?

The other kids have to wait week by week until the end. Pia can sign a contract immediately and start making big money. The winner has to wait out the first year and do exactly as they are told and the Idol producers have complete control over their recording and artistic life.