If everyone else says you are mental

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Vince said:
Does your friend walk around talking to himself? If so, you.... I mean he should go see someone before they come with the special coat for you... I mean him. :shrug:

I was driving down 235 a few days ago, and see this guy walking down the sidewalk. He stopped, dropped his jacket and junk he was carrying...and started dancing. I had a red light, so I'm watching this guy in my rear view mirror. Just before the light changed, he stopped dancing, picked up his stuff and started walking. :lmao:

camily

Peace
elaine said:
I was driving down 235 a few days ago, and see this guy walking down the sidewalk. He stopped, dropped his jacket and junk he was carrying...and started dancing. I had a red light, so I'm watching this guy in my rear view mirror. Just before the light changed, he stopped dancing, picked up his stuff and started walking. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Vince

elaine said:
elaine, you have to stop stalking me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
:killingme :killingme :killingme

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
elaine

I started on that " Who's Normal" list last night, listing everyone one at a time..... And then I thought, " This is SUCH a waste of time! No one here is at all normal!"

:lmao:

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
I started on that " Who's Normal" list last night, listing everyone one at a time..... And then I thought, " This is SUCH a waste of time! No one here is at all normal!"

:lmao:
Do it this way:

Normal Non-normal
Camily Everyone else

See, that was easy!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
I was driving down 235 a few days ago, and see this guy walking down the sidewalk. He stopped, dropped his jacket and junk he was carrying...and started dancing. I had a red light, so I'm watching this guy in my rear view mirror. Just before the light changed, he stopped dancing, picked up his stuff and started walking.
I'm prone to spontaneous dancing myself. And singing. I had a whole aisle doing "Shadow Dancing" the other day at the grocery store. :lol:

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
I'm prone to spontaneous dancing myself. And singing. I had a whole aisle doing "Shadow Dancing" the other day at the grocery store. :lol:
Ok, I must admit, Safeway has the BEST music on at night. I love to shop and sing there.