IF THE DRAFT IS REINSTATED WILL THE ILLEGALS "Migrants" GO BACK ACROSS THE BORDER IN DROVES?

HOW SAFE DO YOU THINK THE USE OF MOTORCYCLES IN SOUTHERN MARYLAND ARE?

• Not safe all

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Somewhat Safe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Safe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3CATSAILOR

If the draft is reinstated will the illegals go back across the boarder in droves? The answer is no one knows for sure........ for now. Between, China, Russia, North Korea and who knows where else along with a significant reduction in our military due to the vaccine requirement, will the illegals who are provided a SSN by the Administration and are of age, be required to register for the draft? And if so, would they actually serve? I realize that some Foreign Nationals who signed up for the military are provided U. S. citizenship after a few years. I have talked to quite a few of them. The vast majority are good people However, they tend to try to mix bad English with a heavy accent with Spanish. So, when you try to decipher one language and then it switches back to some English and then Spanish again, it makes the communication that much more difficult. And for some reason, some like to throw in some fast speaking just for good measure, just in case you understood anything.

How would this communication issue work out on the battle field? How about on a warship going to battle stations? Could the lack of proper communication lead to our young troops and sailors getting killed? Has there already been issues during war games? If so, so far, I haven't heard of it. I suspect no one is supposed to hear anything about it. Is it better to know during a war game and have a solution of what to do about it rather than wait until an actual war and caught with our pants down? Most would say yes. However, there is always some that will say don't worry about it. It will be alright.

Reactions: BOP

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Not sure how this would even bother illegals. They wouldn’t be in the system for draft.
Not sure about that.
50 USC 3802 said:
Except as otherwise provided in this chapter it shall be the duty of every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, who, on the day or days fixed for the first or any subsequent registration, is between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, to present himself for and submit to registration at such time or times and place or places, and in such manner, as shall be determined by proclamation of the President and by rules and regulations prescribed hereunder. The provisions of this section shall not be applicable to any alien lawfully admitted to the United States as a non-immigrant under section 1101(a)(15) of title 8, for so long as he continues to maintain a lawful non-immigrant status in the United States.

What I expect would happen is that the lines to the Lady's room would get really long as many will probably proclaim their transition (and probably not limited to the illegal aliens).

Hijinx

IMO if the draft was reinstated the American young men would go across the border.
It's an entirely different word we live in than when we had a draft.

I sincerely doubt that young men would show up.
And if we had a draft young women would have to be drafted too---think about that.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm not sure I'd be OK with illegals going into the armed services. I can't imagine they would show allegiance to our colors. It would probably end up being a bigger headache than it's worth.

But if push came to shove and they were required to serve but didn't, then permanently ban them from even visiting America.

3CATSAILOR

I'm not sure I'd be OK with illegals going into the armed services. I can't imagine they would show allegiance to our colors. It would probably end up being a bigger headache than it's worth.

But if push came to shove and they were required to serve but didn't, then permanently ban them from even visiting America.
My brother who was a FA 18 pilot, now retired told me it has all happened before. He said as expected during the last "conflict" the US had, they left for their homeland in droves. They thought it would expand to a wider war. It didn't After the closure of the conflict in Iraq, they came back in droves. When they came back they were "arrested in droves". No word on what the punishment was, "if any".

BOP

Not sure how this would even bother illegals. They wouldn’t be in the system for draft.
Not unless they continue to be bused or flown to highly affluent areas. Not only would they be required to register for the draft, but the leftists would conscript them so fast it would make their heads spin. Can we say "shanghaied?" I knew we could.

BOP

IMO if the draft was reinstated the American young men would go across the border.
It's an entirely different word we live in than when we had a draft.

I sincerely doubt that young men would show up.
And if we had a draft young women would have to be drafted too---think about that.
Draft the trannies; you'd hear a whole different narrative, I bet.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Not sure about that.

What I expect would happen is that the lines to the Lady's room would get really long as many will probably proclaim their transition (and probably not limited to the illegal aliens).
They are basically undocumented, unless they were caught and released. But even then, they haven't bothered to track them down when they miss court. I think non-citizens can volunteer, but you have to be a male, citizen to be drafted.
It would be interesting to see if women get thrown into the draft, or males that identify as women.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
but you have to be a male, citizen to be drafted.
Registration for Selective Service -
Except as otherwise provided in this chapter it shall be the duty of every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, who, on the day or days fixed for the first or any subsequent registration, is between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, to present himself for and submit to registration at such time or times and place or places, and in such manner, as shall be determined by proclamation of the President and by rules and regulations prescribed hereunder. The provisions of this section shall not be applicable to any alien lawfully admitted to the United States as a nonimmigrant under section 1101(a)(15) of title 8, for so long as he continues to maintain a lawful nonimmigrant status in the United States.
1101(a)(15) of Title 8 -
(15) The term “immigrant” means every alien except an alien who is within one of the following classes of nonimmigrant aliens—
(A)(i) an ambassador, public minister, or career diplomatic or consular officer who has been accredited by a foreign government, recognized de jure by the United States and who is accepted by the President or by the Secretary of State, and the members of the alien’s immediate family;
(ii) upon a basis of reciprocity, other officials and employees who have been accredited by a foreign government recognized de jure by the United States, who are accepted by the Secretary of State, and the members of their immediate families; and
(iii) upon a basis of reciprocity, attendants, servants, personal employees, and members of their immediate families, of the officials and employees who have a nonimmigrant status under (i) and (ii) above;
Now will any of them register? Doubt it, but by law they should.