If they can make "meat"

CPUSA

Yes -- the ones made of soy are the worst. Soy is a pseudo-estrogen and is not good for you, in many dimensions. Seriously. Men will grow tits, though I don't think limpdick needs help with that.
You keep talking about the pair of tits you grew like people in this forum want to see them...
We don't...keep your soy tits between you & your prison husband...who probably forced you to grow them in the first place...

Clem72

I had a couple veggie burgers at Lowe's Memorial Day weekend, store management cooks for the associates, and actually felt a bit ill after they started digesting.
Which veggie burgers though? They have been around for decades, and have always been crap. I think it's really only these two new companies that are supposed to be actually similar to meat.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Which veggie burgers though? They have been around for decades, and have always been crap. I think it's really only these two new companies that are supposed to be actually similar to meat.
Not sure, likely something they got at Wally World.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

that 'has the texture and taste of meat" why can't they make pasta that "has the texture and taste of pasta" without the carbs?
Nature makes a good, much healthier, low carb pasta, in the form of spaghetti squash that is high in vitamins, and nutritional value, such as vitamins C, B6, betacarotene and fiber. With net carbs of 5.5 grams per 1 cup serving. Whereas a cup of regular pasta has net carbs of 41.5 grams.

Light Roasted, is that you? Same condescending arrogant holier than thou attitude....
So ..... Espousing the benefits of eating a natural diet, rich in natural proteins, natural fats, and vegetables, with no processed foods, no refined carbohydrates, or added sugars, makes one holier than thou? Promoting the eating of foods that support good health and a strong immune system, makes one holier than thou? Sharing this type of information with others, that might/could/should/would benefit from a change in their current diet, that might have certain health issues, that a change in diet might/could/should/would alleviate, makes one holier than thou?

You must be working for, or connected to, the Pharmaceutical/Medical Complex in some form to condemn the sharing of such information or chastising a person because you think they are "holier than thou". Or, you must be one of those overweight, sickly and unhealthy, undisciplined eaters, that are jealous of others that look/are fit and healthy that take the time, make a conscious decision, to eat healthy, and do simple exercises. Typically, analyzing your comment, this is what has been found in the psychiatric profession to be described as one that projects their own failures by name calling and/or criticizing the opinions, or beliefs, of others.

Specifically defined: "Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

Now aren't you special? You have your own personal mental categorical definition in the DSM-5, right up there with narcissism.