If you had to choose between..

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Sharon said:
Sux2Bhim, I've never been a waitress! :lmao:

This brings about further questioning. What is the list of valid reasons (to women) for a woman to castrate her husband? This is for the sake of science (and for the interest of men everywhere).

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FromTexas said:
This brings about further questioning. What is the list of valid reasons (to women) for a woman to castrate her husband? This is for the sake of science (and for the interest of men everywhere).
In my sister's case, for stealing her dog from the house while she's away. Bastage! :burning:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
FromTexas said:

a whim :shrug:

Hot N Bothered

FromTexas said:
The list is endless. Seriously. A woman could list all the reasons she can think of right now and tomorrow he'll figure out something else to do to add to the list.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
FromTexas said:
If you had to choose between castrating your husband or getting him a beer, what would you choose?

The next time he asks you for a beer, slide your hand between his legs and gently fondle the family jewels. After he smiles at you, give them a tug strong enough to show that you mean business, and snarl, "If you ever want to see these again, get your own goddamn beer."

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
FromTexas said:
What is the list of valid reasons (to women) for a woman to castrate her husband? This is for the sake of science (and for the interest of men everywhere).
I'm scared to know why. I suspect it's related to the reason that horse lovers like Appyday turn their stallions into geldings.

Toxick

Splat
meme said:
Oh this is an easy choice for me...clearly castrating. :yay:

I know exactly how you feel.

Rather than doing something nice for my woman, I'd much rather yank her clitoris off with a pair of needle-nosed pliers.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Toxick said:
I'd much rather yank her clitoris off with a pair of needle-nosed pliers.
As the founder of the Million Moan March, I believe that what you suggest would be blasphemy.

Last edited: