If you had to vote today in Calvert County..

If you were going to vote today in Calvert County who would you vote for?

• Patrick Flaherty

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Ben Ridgely

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Becky Tice

• Ford Gallagher

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Doug Parran

• Mike Benton

• Bill Chambers

• Cal Steuart

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

residentofcre

I don't recall giving you any red karma.... as a matter of fact when I saw your posting I went right to your karma and gave you green... then I saw the red you gave me.... thanks a lot :killingme

I don't give out a lot of red... I usually learn in these forums... although there have been a couple of times I have totally disagreed....

Hope I earn a green karma from you someday.... :coffee:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
residentofcre said:
I don't recall giving you any red karma.... as a matter of fact when I saw your posting I went right to your karma and gave you green... then I saw the red you gave me.... thanks a lot :killingme

I don't give out a lot of red... I usually learn in these forums... although there have been a couple of times I have totally disagreed....

Hope I earn a green karma from you someday.... :coffee:

"If you had to vote toda... 07-01-2006 03:50 PM who u gonna blame this one on dummass? "

this person will vote for you....

Last edited:
R

residentofcre

SEABREEZE 1957 said:
"If you had to vote toda... 07-01-2006 03:50 PM who u gonna blame this one on dummass? "

this person will vote for you....

I still don't recall giving you red karma.... :coffee:

willie

Why would 6 people in Calvert County vote for Doug Parran? I always thought he was a destabilizing force as a Commissioner. The true meaning of flip-flop.

R

residentofcre

Doug Parran is a good photographer. I saw him the other night at Linda Kelley's Crab Feast & Fund Raiser.

By the way.... she endorses Jerry Clark, Jan Horton, and Wilson Parran.

bdh802

Bob
residentofcre said:
Who would you vote for?

Becky, you have my vote. You seem pretty cool. You seem to be a real person, and not so much of a politician. Hey, Lexi, please tell me tath you were just kidding about Marion Barry. Do you really like him or were you trying to bring some humor to this forum?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
residentofcre said:
I am actually trying to run that kind of honest campaign...

Maybe I'm not a real politician... just someone who knows that they can do the job... and wants the chance to do so....
I work for St. Mary's County. The employees there get the raw end of the deal, every time. I hear Calvert employees got 6% or better this year. We got 3%. Your best bet is to get the employees behind you. Charles County got 9% this year. St. Mary's County is so far behind Charles and Calvert as far as pay goes, that it is pathetic. We, in St. Mary's, have no one running on bringing us up to the rates that Calvert and Charles make. I'm not voting for ANYONE in office now in our County.

R

residentofcre

BS Gal said:
I work for St. Mary's County. The employees there get the raw end of the deal, every time. I hear Calvert employees got 6% or better this year. We got 3%. Your best bet is to get the employees behind you. Charles County got 9% this year. St. Mary's County is so far behind Charles and Calvert as far as pay goes, that it is pathetic. We, in St. Mary's, have no one running on bringing us up to the rates that Calvert and Charles make. I'm not voting for ANYONE in office now in our County.

The employees in Calvert County just asked for a compressed work week and they didn't get close one vote from the Commissioners. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, they lambasted them for even asking. I was on my feet yelling at the TV when the meeting was broadcast on the local channel.

I have known a number of the employees for several years.. They are truely dedicated people.