If you know, you know

PJay

SamSpade

Where did they find these Trump supporters? I don’t know a single one worried in the slightest. It’s abundantly clear the ruling is absurd, unconstitutional and illegal. And attempting to use the courts to force your opponent off the ballot says one thing loud and clear -

They’re worried that they can’t beat him at the polls.

If he’s so toxic - just let the voters decide. Oh wait. They can’t ALLOW that. The voters might choose Trump.

To SAVE DEMOCRACY, they have to keep voters from picking the wrong guy.

PJay

Seth Rich?

Screenshot_20240106-091802~2.png

StmarysCity79

Where did they find these Trump supporters? I don’t know a single one worried in the slightest. It’s abundantly clear the ruling is absurd, unconstitutional and illegal. And attempting to use the courts to force your opponent off the ballot says one thing loud and clear -

They’re worried that they can’t beat him at the polls.

If he’s so toxic - just let the voters decide. Oh wait. They can’t ALLOW that. The voters might choose Trump.

To SAVE DEMOCRACY, they have to keep voters from picking the wrong guy.

You do realize it is mostly Republicans who have brought the challenges to keep hi off the ballot right?

So who do you think is worried? And didnt he lose by 7 million votes alst time? And all he has done since then is cry and crap his pants and get charged with 91 indictments?

The law is very clear and he has been found guilty of instigation insurrection.

phreddyp

You do realize it is mostly Republicans who have brought the challenges to keep hi off the ballot right?

So who do you think is worried? And didnt he lose by 7 million votes alst time? And all he has done since then is cry and crap his pants and get charged with 91 indictments?

The law is very clear and he has been found guilty of instigation insurrection.
Only in your very very small mind! LOL

StmarysCity79

Only in your very very small mind! LOL

Unfortunately i can prove what i am saying while you can't

Republican voters file suit to keep Trump off Colorado’s primary ballot​

Polls put former President Donald Trump as a frontrunner in the 2024 GOP primary, but a group of party members question whether he will be eligible for office after facing criminal charges in several courts.

phreddyp

Unfortunately i can prove what i am saying while you can't

Republican voters file suit to keep Trump off Colorado’s primary ballot​

Polls put former President Donald Trump as a frontrunner in the 2024 GOP primary, but a group of party members question whether he will be eligible for office after facing criminal charges in several courts.

No dumbass, Trump being convicted, your mind just keeps getting smaller by the day. LOL