If your diabetic

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
take care of yourself!! Check your blood sugar regularly!!! And eat right!!

#1 Son just came home and told me one of his co-workers passed away last night. I worked with this young man when I was on the same contract... I don't think Steve was even in his late 20's......... Damn crying shame.

And I speak from experience. I am type 2. I had to fast for some tests last week and had an experience I don't ever want to happen again. It still freaks me out when I think of what I went through (and scared the crap out of some friends in the process. :huggy: for them) for about 2 hours.

Take care of yourselves!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hubby knows someone that passed away this week (possibly yesterday). 39 years old would be about right. He had a seizure. Same guy?

BuckinRut

Type 2 here, and changing your diet is a lot easier than you would think it is. Not only is my sugar down but I have lost 40 lbs.!

wch

I was wondering if he died from the diabetes. 38 years type 1, I hope I live a long life.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

The report hubby received was that he died from an epileptic seizure. :shrug:

I read the obit and it said that the family wanted donations sent to Juvenille Diabetes Research. It's the same person but someone is wrong about the cause of death. Not sure who. I heard the same thing you did.

SoMDGirl42

It's the same guy.

It's not the same guy, I know both of them. Steve was my nephews best friend and the other guy died of a seizure, same age range. You'll hear soon enough who the other person was.

Steve and JD, rest in peace. You'll both be missed.

Condolences to both families.

sockgirl77

It's not the same guy, I know both of them. Steve was my nephews best friend and the other guy died of a seizure, same age range. You'll hear soon enough who the other person was.

Oh well then there are a few other confused people here at work. :lol:

SoMDGirl42

Oh well then there are a few other confused people here at work. :lol:

I see Brinsfield Funeral Home has posted the services for Jody now. God bless you both Jody and Steve. May you both rest in peace. Both were sweet gentle souls that will be missed.

Last edited:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv

UFB!! I worked with Steve for several years......... Saw him with his parents at the FRA breakfast's pretty regular... NEVER did I think he had even broken into his 30's. Quiet, guy. Still a damn shame...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I see Brinsfield Funeral Home has posted the services for Jody now. God bless you both Jody and Steve. May you both rest in peace. Both were sweet gentle souls that will be missed.

Jody's dad has been through a lot this year.

Prayers for both families.

J

jp2854

It's the same guy.

yes its the same guy he works with one of the ladies I work with 2 evenings a week. I bet his obit is in teh paper on friday. According to what I was told he kept having serizures back to back and they got him to the hospital and 3hrs later he died.

I feel for his dad he lost his wife this year too and now his son.

SoMDGirl42

yes its the same guy

I'm going to give you some friendly advice. It might just help you to not look so bad if you actually read the ENTIRE thread before posting. That is the reason people bash on you so brutally, you post stuff that makes you look really stupid.

For clarification, it is NOT the same guy.

J

jp2854

well the one they are referring to who is 39 is kenny dements son Jody. He had a seizure at work the other day and 3hrs later was pronounced dead. that is the one I am referring to.