Ignorant Things Heard On MSNBC

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden EMBARASSES HIMSELF During D-Day Ceremony As MSNBC MELTDOWN Over His DEVASTATING Mental Report!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC Analyst Reveals What Focus Groups Say They'll Watch for at Debate, and It Should Terrify Joe Biden

During a "Morning Joe" segment Friday, NBC News/MSNBC political analyst Elise Jordan, who worked for the State Dept. under George W. Bush's presidency, revealed what focus groups in Wisconsin said about what they'd be watching for at the first debate. I think it's safe to say their responses will give the Biden campaign nightmares:

“...[Biden] absolutely cannot have a senior moment at this debate. I was in Wisconsin and Michigan two weeks ago for a lot of focus groups, and what I heard from voters, Democrats who support Biden, is just that they’re going to be watching and they want to make sure that he’s up to the task. They might still be planning to vote for him, but they still, they’re uncomfortable about the age. And it really is an albatross that is hanging around this candidate and campaign.”

Watch:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WOKE MSNBC Host TRIGGERED Over Conservative Guest Calling 'Migrants' Illegal Immigrants On Her Show!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Old Commie Bernie Laments on MSNBC That Billionaires Donating to Trump Signals 'Greed Over Democracy'

I truly loath Chris Hayes. His cadence is grating like fingers across a chalkboard, and he physically leans into guests (who always agree with him) like a swooning schoolgirl with a crush. I also find him contemptable.

When speaking of Memorial Day once, Hayes said he was “uncomfortable” with labeling those who gave their lives in war “heroes” saying, in explanation, that by doing so, was “rhetorically proximate” to justifying war.

During the six-minute interview with the Vermont commie, Hayes and Sanders agreed on everything save for one point. They both lamented that Trump has promised to “deregulate” the oil industry, and that doing so would ensure the planet's destruction. Sanders said that Trump was the worst example of “selling out for money,” missing the irony of the fact that by running twice for president, Trump has taken a massive financial hit – and that Biden’s entire family has gotten wealthy off of Joe’s corruption.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC SHOCKS! 'They've been LYING to us. If Biden is the best Democrats have, they deserve to LOSE!'​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC FUMES Over SCOTUS Dropping ANOTHER Bombshell On Jack Smith Trial After Granting Trump IMMUNITY​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rachel Maddow & MSNBC SUED FOR $30M Goes To Trial, They LIED About Trump Immigration AND GOT CAUGHT​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chuck Todd: ‘Stolen Valor’s an Absurd Accusation’ But Walz Did Avoid Deploying

Todd said, “[A]t a minimum, I think what the Trump campaign is hoping to do is make it harder to send him into a military community, make it so that this story, so when he goes to North Carolina to try to woo — where I think he could be helpful — to woo military veterans or goes to an Arizona, goes to a Georgia, … that, at a minimum, this story trails him. That, at a minimum, there’s somebody out there asking him a question about it. So, this is one of those stories where it’s sort of — does the Harris campaign suddenly not put him in those settings because they don’t want –? And maybe that’s exactly what the Trump campaign is hoping for, that –. This is not — you can sit here and debate, he left when he left. It doesn’t — he also had kids, maybe he was like, I’m not going, and this is a time for me to go. I don’t think he’d be the first military veteran who [has] made that decision, hey, I had served my time, I had fulfilled my duty that I agreed upon in order to qualify for the G.I. Bill, all those things. But it does probably make it harder for the Harris campaign to deploy him specifically in the I have a feeling — it’s certainly what I think the Trump campaign hopes here.”

He continued, “I don’t think this is one of those where — oh, this — I’m sorry, if you’re going to use a phrase he used a weapon of war and somehow say he was here. I think stolen valor’s an absurd accusation.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Liberal PANICS On MSNBC As Ivy League Schools REJECT Black Students WITHOUT Affirmative Action​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DERANGED MSNBC Host GOES BALLISTIC THREATENING TO SUE Trump Advisor After EXPOSED Live On Air!​

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
These "reporters" who thought they could say anything and get away with it, the shock when they get called on it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

All these "news reporting" entities such a MSNBC, CNN, etc., are born of cable TV. They are nothing but straight propaganda delivery organizations and operate under a completely different set of rules over that of over-the-air broadcasters such as ABC, NB, CBS, etc..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC MELTS DOWN Over Trump MAKING MAJOR Announcement On Hiring Elon Musk To DRAIN THE SWAMP!​

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I always thought Musk would be a good choice for a high leadership position in the government, but didn't think he would actually take one. He has a big challenge ahead.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC COPES AND SEETHES Over Kamala Harris COLLAPSING In DISASTROUS Bombshell Liberal Media Poll!​