IHOP Lexington Park

Clem72

Don't be an ass and split hairs, you know what she means. They deserve to not be discriminated against because of their past (hopefully their past).
This is exactly why we have a drug problem in this county. Everybody is into each others business, you make a mistake you are stuck in that cast for life, your family is stuck in that cast. It's like merry old England, once a peasant, always a peasant. Once trash, always trash.

Isn't that right?

You can call me an ass, because I generally am one. But I wasn't splitting hairs. The GP sounded a bit like one of those everyone deserves to have their hand held types and I felt like clarifying the point.

And I don't really care if the server or cook uses drugs, on their own time. I already stated I eat at IHOP and will continue to do so, I just want to know who to look for because I like gossip as much as the next person.

That said, given the overly defensive sound of your post I have to assume you were once (and possibly still are) considered "trash", so maybe you are more knowledgeable about the issue than I.

SoMDGirl42

I'm glad to see they have a job, money to support their habit. If not, they'd be stealing from those of us that do have a job. They're going to get it one way or the other, I'd rather they work for it then steal for it. That's the problem with addicts, they don't care how they get it.