I'll tell you what I'd like to know

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by BchBns

um, honey ... you were the one who squeaked one out last night at dinner ... I have NEVER passed such an offensive noise/smell! I am woman! We do no such thing!

BitchyWomen.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao:

C

calvertguy

Let me help ya:
1. Cut the Hair
2. Trim the stach
3. And please....................lose the sweater

:cheers:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
He's done that already! The picture is an inaccurate representation...and he is definately one of the "good" guys...

CG, you're just such a MEANIE...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sierra39
The picture is an inaccurate representation...and he is definately one of the "good" guys...
I 2nd that! :getdown:

C

calvertguy

I do sometimes like to be the funny guy.............:D To be honest, I am known as the one with the very creative thoughts. It's all good !!

I'm a straight shooter. Just trying to be honest.

Just trying to help the guy out. I want him to be able to indulge in what I've been privvy too since I was a younger guy. :D

R

RFM

Originally posted by Sierra39
He's done that already! The picture is an inaccurate representation...and he is definately one of the "good" guys...

Originally posted by Sharon
I 2nd that! :getdown:

Thanks ladies you are too kind :blushing:

It must have good advise Calvertguy, since I made those changes back in April. Thanks for the input though ;)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CG, it just dawned on me that you were talking about RFM and not the b*tch cat that Jameo posted. RFM is our buddy and you better be nice or we'll :bonk: ya! Say you're sorry! RIGHT NOW!!!

But RFM, you do have to get a different pic because that one doesn't look like you at all. Sierra says it's accurate but that's not the guy I met at Christy's party - you are MUCH cuter in person.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Never mind - just call me ESL. I re-read Sierra's post and she said it was inaccurate not accurate.
:stupid:

R

RFM

Originally posted by Sharon
I hope all is well with you RFM. :cheers:

Things are getting better everyday Sharon. The girls and I are having a great time together.

Your right about the pic Vraiblonde, it was taken at a time when I did not feel to good about myself.

C

calvertguy

Now you guy's did it....................he will now have a full frontal nudity shot with the girth monster in his hand for a new picture. :notworthy

K

KaZamm1061

I would like to know

Why my squirrel drank all my beer before i could party this weekend:razz2:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by KaZamm1061
I would like to know

Why my squirrel drank all my beer before i could party this weekend:razz2:

Hahahahahaha!!!!:) Too funny!!!!:p No partyin for you:p
:lmao: :drunk:

K

KaZamm1061

Like that huh. That damn squirrel. I couldnt keep him away from all my beer.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I'd like to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. :yum:

:twitch:

Onnnnnnnneeeeeeee...TWWWwwwwoooo....T-h-r-eeeeee! Crunch! :lol: