Illegal Immigration: Solved.

Steve

Enjoying life!
I left shopping McKay's in Charlotte Hall tonight around 7:45. As I got into my truck, I saw a school bus (repainted white) unload about 15 Mexicans, with an equal number still onboard. They were going into the store to buy whatever. The only thing I could think of watching this parade of obvious farm workers (jugding by the filthy clothes they wore) was how many of them were legal. They were all men, most of them in their 20's. One even dumped the old water from a cooler out of the back door of the bus.

Not something I expected to see so far from the border.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Steve said:
Not something I expected to see so far from the border.
At least Maryland is near a port. We had gobs of Vietnamese boat people and Iranians in Nebraska when I was a kid.

It's like, how the hell did they end up in Nebraska??? :confused:

Steve

Enjoying life!
vraiblonde said:
At least Maryland is near a port. We had gobs of Vietnamese boat people and Iranians in Nebraska when I was a kid.

It's like, how the hell did they end up in Nebraska??? :confused:

A better place to avoid INS? I gave C the moment-by-moment update on the cell phone as I watched. As much as it bothered me watching them unload, I had to admit that at least they work, regardless of the larger issues. Maybe they're like our 'new' Amish. :lol:

Kerad

Steve said:
As much as it bothered me watching them unload, I had to admit that at least they work, regardless of the larger issues. Maybe they're like our 'new' Amish. :lol:

You see...you do have that. A good portion of 'em are here to work for alot less money than is "legal". That beats the "legal" Americans who plan their financial futures through crime and welfare. :ohwell:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Kerad said:
You see...you do have that. A good portion of 'em are here to work for alot less money than is "legal". That beats the "legal" Americans who plan their financial futures through crime and welfare. :ohwell:

A lot less money than is 'legal' by U.S. standards of minimum wage, yet much more money than they can earn at home, which is why they come here. I saw the other day how U.S agricultural companies are moving part of their enterprises into northern Mexico, to minimize the need for illegals and to save money. Maybe we should forget about the Middle East and it's oil, and just invade Mexico. :shrug: I'm sure the Mexican populace would support that move.

Kerad

Steve said:
A lot less money than is 'legal' by U.S. standards of minimum wage, yet much more money than they can earn at home, which is why they come here. I saw the other day how U.S agricultural companies are moving part of their enterprises into northern Mexico, to minimize the need for illegals and to save money. Maybe we should forget about the Middle East and it's oil, and just invade Mexico. :shrug: I'm sure the Mexican populace would support that move.

:nono:

Not "invade". The preferred term is/will be "annex"...or "merge with"...or ...(worst case) "absorb". "Consolidate" works nicely, as well.

The United North American States.

UNAS :patriot:

:shrug:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
vraiblonde said:
And do you know, when I read your post, my ex-husband's SS# popped right into my head just as simple as my own phone number. And we've been divorced for 16 years.

Yeah. As much as some people b***h about the use of SSN in everyday business, it's not going to go away any time soon. It's too much a part of our everyday bills/banking/insurance details.

You mentioned the Vietnamese and Iranians in Nebraska. In my home state of Kentucky, it was (hell, prolly still is) the Mexicans working the tobacco fields.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Kerad said:
Yeah.

Us Whities prefer not to talk about that.

FREEDOM!!!!!

:whistle:

Well..after conquering North America, at least our slice of it, why should we stop? I say move down into Mexico, make it agricutural base, and conquer Quebec; those losers have nothing to lose except their longing for the French homeland.

Kerad

Steve said:
Well..after conquering North America, at least our slice of it, why should we stop? I say move down into Mexico, make it agricutural base, and conquer Quebec; those losers have nothing to lose except their longing for the French homeland.

Canada has given us the greatest sport known to mankind: Ice Hockey.

We can't "conquer" them. When I'm President, I will annex them.

President Kerad SHOOOTS and SSCCOOOOOORRRREEESSSS!!!!!!!

:popcorn:

You may doubt. But it's gonna happen.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kerad said:
Canada has given us the greatest sport known to mankind: Ice Hockey.

We can't "conquer" them. When I'm President, I will annex them.

President Kerad SHOOOTS and SSCCOOOOOORRRREEESSSS!!!!!!!

Puck-Off Pinko' ! :killingme :howdy:

Charles

Kerad said:
I've seen plenty of support from the "Secure the Border" crowd.
And I'm with ya.
:yay:

Not so much talk about the "Punish the Employers".

"Ruh r'oh."

I say...If we HAMMER the employers that employ the illegals, the tide will turn. Slam the employers so hard that they wouldn't even consider hiring an illegal under the table...the problem solves itself.

Hire illegals. Lose your business.

No jobs available to illegals...no illegals taking jobs.
No jobs for illegals...much less illegals to deal with.

Simple?

Although I fully know what I'm going to get in
response......

:yawn:

...what the hell.

What say you?
I say it would be the most effective solution but it would never pass. Too many of those offenders are also big political contributors.

Papi4baby

I cannot believe some of you's guys answers??? Come on people, is a double edge sword, someone brought it up already, most of them are here working, trying to make a better life for themselfs and their family, they are fighting for something they like and want. You would do the same if the situation was turn around. I was fortunate enought that when i came over it was for political reasons and i got my paperwork fast and without issues.

While i understand some of the hostility for alot of you claiming that we are the most giving country in the world, seems to me is the goverment and not the people. They performed alot of jobs that none of us want to do, or wont do. Yes they broke the law to come here, send them back if you want. But like i said you would do the same to better your lifestyle and your family.

P.S. Take note i dont read Karma so flame away. :wench:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Kerad said:
I've seen plenty of support from the "Secure the Border" crowd.
And I'm with ya.
:yay:

Not so much talk about the "Punish the Employers".

"Ruh r'oh."

I say...If we HAMMER the employers that employ the illegals, the tide will turn. Slam the employers so hard that they wouldn't even consider hiring an illegal under the table...the problem solves itself.

Hire illegals. Lose your business.

No jobs available to illegals...no illegals taking jobs.
No jobs for illegals...much less illegals to deal with.

Simple?

Although I fully know what I'm going to get in
response......

:yawn:

...what the hell.

What say you?

I agree with Kerad

I AGREE WITH KERAD!!!!!!!!!

:thewave:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Papi4baby said:
I cannot believe some of you's guys answers??? Come on people, is a double edge sword, someone brought it up already, most of them are here working, trying to make a better life for themselfs and their family, they are fighting for something they like and want. You would do the same if the situation was turn around. I was fortunate enought that when i came over it was for political reasons and i got my paperwork fast and without issues.

While i understand some of the hostility for alot of you claiming that we are the most giving country in the world, seems to me is the goverment and not the people. They performed alot of jobs that none of us want to do, or wont do. Yes they broke the law to come here, send them back if you want. But like i said you would do the same to better your lifestyle and your family.

P.S. Take note i dont read Karma so flame away. :wench:

Do you feel comfortable knowing Safeway may have hired an illegal immigrant, this immigrant not having any valid record of who he is; the possibility they could be a murderer from the country they came? How many of the 12,000,000 UNDOCUMENTED people fit into this category? We don't know because we have no real documentation or validity of who they are.

As I wrote previously in another thread, I want them here. I want them to be able to make a better life for themsleves. I want them to have what I have. I just want them here legally as you and I are. Is that too much to ask?