Illegals Setting up Camp in SMC?

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Anybody run any voter registration forms over yet? I'd think Crosby would be over there doing community outreach. Maybe Steny could help on his way to saving the base.

Bare-ya-cuda

Ah yes. Assuming everyone is "an illegal migrant" and calling for action and survelliance based on rumors.

How christian of you.

I'm sure that is exactly what Jesus had in mind

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’
Deuteronomy 27:19
Would you rather they be called gypsies?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Ah yes. Assuming everyone is "an illegal migrant" and calling for action and survelliance based on rumors.

How christian of you.

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’

There is no such thing as an "illegal migrant". Rumors of course require verification, which, in this instance, can be easily verified.

I am of the Christian mindset to, "Do unto others before others do onto you". Call it being proactive rather than reactive.

Also, the "alien" mentioned in Leviticus simply means an unknown person, a traveling foreigner, or stranger, not a law breaking illegal immigrant. One doesn't give safe haven to a criminal.

I wonder what Jesus, or God, said about those that break the law?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

How christian of you.

Are Christians required to follow Old Testament law? Do you know what a Christian is?

Being from the Old Testament books those are laws that were laid out for Jews.

Kinnakeet

How christian of you.

Get back in your mothers basement you scoundrel.

Kinnakeet

How christian of you.

Deuteronomy 27:19, whom ever this guy is can kiss my AZZ!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I don't even believe in Jesus.
This line wasn't even necessary. It's evident from your twisted world view and your lack of knowledge when it comes to Scripture. You ought to spend less time on your bullsh!t propaganda news sites and more time on yours knees. We're instructed to pray for sinners, but dumb ****s such as yourself really make it hard sometimes. A word of advice, don't bring God into the conversation if you're on the wrong side of the argument and expect it to make you look better. It only makes you look worse. (If that's possibly) I'll pray for you, jackass...

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Last time I drove down to Colton's Point, maybe 2 -3months ago there was one or what appeared to be one
What are you referring to here? There's a guy that purchased a piece of land on the right side of route 242 when headed to the point. I think he's a retired Army Vet making the most of his pension. It does look like a homeless camp though. I will give you that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I noticed a guy cross Mervell Dean Road from Tom Hodges and go into the woods. They are pretty thick in that area, so I can't tell if there's something going on in there.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I noticed a guy cross Mervell Dean Road from Tom Hodges and go into the woods. They are pretty thick in that area, so I can't tell if there's something going on in there.
I think you should check it out. Hike in and report back. :yay:

GoodnessME

What are you referring to here? There's a guy that purchased a piece of land on the right side of route 242 when headed to the point. I think he's a retired Army Vet making the most of his pension. It does look like a homeless camp though. I will give you that.
I think that is what it might be. Thanks