I'm calling HR this morning and telling them I don't EVER want to hear any #### about how mean i am as a manager EVER AGAIN!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Walmart employee in Chesapeake, Virginia kills 6 with pistol, police say

The Virginia shooting comes three days after a shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado Springs left five dead

A mass shooting at a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia Tuesday night that left six people dead was carried out by one of the store's workers before he took his own life with a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the Chesapeake Police Department says.

Chesapeake Police Chief Mark Solesky told reporters Wednesday morning that the male employee used a pistol in the attack, which also left four other people hospitalized.

The comments from the police chief come after a video emerged of an employee claiming a store manager carried out the mass shooting.

Kevin Harper, a Walmart employee who managed to flee the store, said in a video that "we lost a few of our associates."

"I just left out of the break room, the manager comes in there and started capping people up in there. Started shooting bro," Harper said.

:smack: