I'm Chopping It Off!!!

dn0121

Bald is best! That way you can wear wigs and have it as you want every day. Fake nails, fake hair, fake breasts, fake chin, fake skin, got to be fake in order to be real now-a-days.

Last edited:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/sockgirl77/jg285.jpg

This is the pic that I've been trying to show. I love this cut.

That look cute! I think you should go for it and if you don't like it, your hair will grow back for you to try different hairstyle. If your hair are like mine are: thick, heavy, and grow very fast, you can take a "risk" to test and see how it works on you. I usually just go to the hairsylist at the beauty shop and asked them for advice on which hair styles and tell them what I want such as quick and easy. I don't like any hair styles that takes more than 5 minutes to fix and prepare everyday.

Two days before my baby was born, I chopped off all of my hair. My hair was down in the middle of my back when I got it chopped off. Got my hair cut in February and now, it is November and it has been 8 months. My hair cut was above my ears and I don't care what the men thinks. My husband know what I am dealing with and knew that I needed my sleep more than to fix the hair to look decent enough before leaving the house. My hair, now, is at the shoulder length and I can pull the hair into ponytail.

I do not regret the hair cut at all. I had never had this really short hair cut in my life and it turned out really well. I was very nervous when the lady was cutting my hair, but it looked GREAT! Now, eight months has passed and my hair grew pretty fast.

Good Luck and I think you will look great no matters how short your haircut is!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I've had very short hair and very long hair and everything in between. It always took me longer to fix short hair than long hair.

millertc

I got the Christina Applegate cut (like in the above pic) about 2 weeks ago and love it. It is so easy to fix. When my hair was to the middle of my back it took forever to fix. I get a lot of compliments on it. I also got highlights added to my dark brown hair to give it more definition. Hubby loves it too.

millertc

I know, I was too. I took the leap this time of year because by summer it is long enough to do the ponytail thing. I just got tired of the same style that I have had for about 4 years (long). Your hair in the profile pic is pretty though.

I got mine hacked off to the shortest I've had it since forever... I get tons of compliments on it and wish I had done it long ago.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I got mine hacked off to the shortest I've had it since forever... I get tons of compliments on it and wish I had done it long ago.

It looks soooo hot! :hot:

Attachments

• kwilla.jpg
    kwilla.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 65