I'm curious how much Soros paid him to write this

limblips

PREMO Member
I called mattis out a long time ago when he was first selected as SecDef. He is now showing exactly what I said he was. Another good flag officer who drank the DC Koolaid and became a politician in uniform. While in uniform they watch who they need to ally with to get a post career job in the club. He played his part well to get the SecDef job but it was all an act. Now that his day in the sun is fading he becomes vocal in an attempt to appear relevant. And I always thought he looked like he enjoyed more than his share of booze but that is just me.

Hijinx

Why would a man with Mattis's record continue to make a damned fool of himself.
Dear Sir Mr. Mattis now-- Why don't you get smart and STFU.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Mad Dog rips POTUS to shreds in Atlantic screed filled with exaggerations and outright lies.

He actually compared Trump to Hitler.

I'm not making that up.
I saw that tonight. What a sorry excuse for a military officer.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I called mattis out a long time ago when he was first selected as SecDef. He is now showing exactly what I said he was. Another good flag officer who drank the DC Koolaid and became a politician in uniform. While in uniform they watch who they need to ally with to get a post career job in the club. He played his part well to get the SecDef job but it was all an act. Now that his day in the sun is fading he becomes vocal in an attempt to appear relevant. And I always thought he looked like he enjoyed more than his share of booze but that is just me.
He certainly sounds like he's pickled half the time.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Mattis should be recalled to duty and face court martial under Article 88.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Basic rules for generals who just have to play politics

2) Any disparagement should not hint at any active resistance to, much less the removal of, an elected president other than through constitutionally mandated elections.

Yet retired Adm. William McRaven, an authentic American war hero, suggested in a New York Times column last October that America was being attacked from “within” by Trump. McRaven then mysteriously doubled down, saying that the current president should be removed from office, “the sooner, the better.”

Words have consequences. So what does this ultimatum of “sooner” exactly mean? In their infinite wisdom, do retired generals and admirals such as McRaven know best what qualifies as insufficient presidential leadership worthy of removal? Or is it the people who know best — and express it through national elections every four years?

3) The condemnation should rest on clear factual evidence, not emotive anger or partisan disagreement.

Sadly, Mattis has alleged that during these times of chaos there were only “a small number of lawbreakers.” But that assertion is factually untrue. It is contradicted by the on-the-ground evidence of large swaths of downtown Minneapolis, Manhattan, Philadelphia and Santa Monica that were looted, smashed and burned to the ground.