I'm getting...

CandyRain

I got a 30% off coupon for NY & Co. in the mail. Has anyone been lately? Might be worth checking out.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:
I got a 30% off coupon for NY & Co. in the mail. Has anyone been lately? Might be worth checking out.

No but I do need to go! I cleaned out my closet last spring and got rid of most of my sweaters. I need some new ones.

pixiegirl said:
my hairs did this afternoon. That is all. :coffee:

Where ya going? I started seeing a new girl at Hair Company after the one I was used to seeing at SKape starting booking up 3 months in advance.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:
Where ya going? I started seeing a new girl at Hair Company after the one I was used to seeing at SKape starting booking up 3 months in advance.

I started going to a girl at the Hair Cuttery that Chasey reccomended. Pay half of what I was paying and she's great!

pixiegirl said:
I started going to a girl at the Hair Cuttery that Chasey reccomended. Pay half of what I was paying and she's great!

Which Hair Cuttery? I can't get out of the door w/ a cut and color w/o spending a $100

CandyRain

pixiegirl said:
Waldorf? What time?
I will be there around 10 and could end up being there for a while. I want to hit Old Navy and, don't ask me why, but JC Penney's having some sale that I want to check out. All this before Christmas! :jameo: I'm going to be :nomoney:.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:
Which Hair Cuttery? I can't get out of the door w/ a cut and color w/o spending a $100

The one next to Target. My first time for a cut and two part color was $74 and the last time for the same thing was only $54. Want me to PM you the info?

pixiegirl said:
The one next to Target. My first time for a cut and two part color was $74 and the last time for the same thing was only $54. Want me to PM you the info?

Yes please. I'll have to give her a try. :huggy:

F

Fat Momma

pixiegirl said:

PM me too if you can those are good prices