--several grocery bags full of little things
--1 computer tower
--1 24-pack of bottled water

:ohwell: 4th floor........

janey83

Twenty Something
Jerry_Springer said:
Why take it down 4 floors? Just throw it all out the window. :jet:

:lol: my freshman year, I lived on the 3rd floor of another building and these girls down the hall chucked everything out their window for their parents to pick up off the lawn and put in the back of the truck....

but no, I'm going UP 4 floors....not down....

K

Kizzy

:lmao:

When I was up at the dorm over the summer, I had like 5 pairs of shoes. :killingme

I would have had 1 coat and shoes. :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Why are you packing/unpacking and moving at all? :confused: Didn't you have a room before the holiday break? Did you have to move your crap out of it or something? :shrug:

janey83

Twenty Something
Most of my stuff is already up there from last semester -- but I brought home my comforter, blankets, sheets, towels, etc. home to be washed, and I wanted *options* as what to wear for a month and some odd days while I was home........oh, and my shoes are in grocery bags, 3 pairs...and my other purses are inside my backpack -- they're flat, so they don't take up much room, and I have purses at school too. Plus I needed to do a resupply, so I also have all the bottled water & notebooks & food & soap...

SmallTown

Football season!
This is why I loved living off campus. I would visit the parents for awhile during the holidays, then head back. Never really moved stuff back and forth

crabcake

janey83 said:
I brought home my comforter, blankets, sheets, towels, etc. home to be washed
So you didn't wash that stuff since the start of the school year? :barf:

Think about all that :social: all over your sheets :barf:

janey83

Twenty Something
crabcake said:

no I wash them regularly throughout the semester, but I wanted them to be fresh for spring semester....think about it, sheets that have sat on that bed for over a month? bleh.

SmallTown

Football season!
crabcake said:

nothing like nice, crisp sheets to snuggle up with :yikes:

crabcake

janey83 said:
no I wash them regularly throughout the semester, but I wanted them to be fresh for spring semester....think about it, sheets that have sat on that bed for over a month? bleh.
Yea, cuz lugging 'em down 4 flights of stairs, home, then back up those 4 flights of stairs is soooo much easier than just washing 'em when you get back. :yay:

janey83

Twenty Something
crabcake said:
Yea, cuz lugging 'em down 4 flights of stairs, home, then back up those 4 flights of stairs is soooo much easier than just washing 'em when you get back. :yay:

:shrug: beats waiting on a washer & dryer in the dorm