I'm gonna die moving...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
janey83 said:
:shrug: beats waiting on a washer & dryer in the dorm
apparently not; you're on here complaining about having to lug all this stuff up 4 flights of stairs. :shrug:

janey83

Twenty Something
crabcake said:
apparently not; you're on here complaining about having to lug all this stuff up 4 flights of stairs. :shrug:

:shrug: everyone else posts about their stuff, why can't I? and I'm not really complaining, just realized I packed a lot of crap.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
janey83 said:
:shrug: everyone else posts about their stuff, why can't I? and I'm not really complaining, just realized I packed a lot of crap.
:poorbaby: It's alright Janey; just be sure to be on time for the Common Sense 411 class. :wink:

Admit it ... you like the abuse. :lol:

janey83

Twenty Something
dustin said:
Janey, do you do your own laundry or is there a service provided?
each floor has 2 washers & 2 dryers for everyone to use....and about 70 kids per floor? amazingly...we all get our wash done.

BuddyLee

Football addict
SmallTown said:
This is why I loved living off campus. I would visit the parents for awhile during the holidays, then head back. Never really moved stuff back and forth
Apartment?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
janey83 said:

That's a lot? Have you ever actually moved in your life?

BuddyLee

Football addict
SmallTown said:
yep. There is no way I could live on campus. Too much BS to deal with.
I've been considering this myself. Maybe when I hit top pay in March I'll have a few more bucks to spare.

SmallTown

Football season!
BuddyLee said:
I've been considering this myself. Maybe when I hit top pay in March I'll have a few more bucks to spare.
The cost comes out to about the same as living on campus, depending on how you live. Having a kitchen and not needing a full meal plan is great, and can save plenty of $$$ you will be surprised just how far $10 of raman noodles will go :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
SmallTown said:
The cost comes out to about the same as living on campus, depending on how you live. Having a kitchen and not needing a full meal plan is great, and can save plenty of $$$ you will be surprised just how far $10 of raman noodles will go :biggrin:
The first semester I'm going to live at home and see how the flow of cash goes. After that I'll either choose to live at home, dorm or live somewhere on my own. I'd rather do your suggestion having more peace, quiet and privacy.:yay:

dustin

UAIOE
BuddyLee said:
The first semester I'm going to live at home and see how the flow of cash goes. After that I'll either choose to live at home, dorm or live somewhere on my own. I'd rather do your suggestion having more peace, quiet and privacy.:yay:

my place will be going up for rent in a few months :yay: