I'm HOOKED!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I am enjoying this forum so much I am having a hard time walking away from my computer and I am suppose to be getting ready to go out on the boat!!!

Ya'll are great! My face is hurting from all the laughing! :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Jameo
Didn't you learned your lesson about that stuff, Ms. theporcelaingoodismynewbestfriend?
Were you a real pal and hold her hair back so she didn't get hurl in it?

nomoney

Originally posted by Jameo
Didn't you learned your lesson about that stuff, Ms. theporcelaingoodismynewbestfriend?

take it somewhere else ms. mypu$$ydrinksalotofwaterandImayhavetoinjectitwithacreamysolution

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by nomoney
take it somewhere else ms. mypu$$ydrinksalotofwaterandImayhavetoinjectitwithacreamysolution

:biteme: Ms. Ican'thandlemyliquorandpassedouthuggingthetoiletandwas :dork: enoughtoemailthepictureofmyselfaroundtomyfriends.

K

Kain99

I really think I'm having a Mid Life crisis! I can't find a single thread worth posting in anymore. :bawl:

R

rhumbpunch

Originally posted by Kain99
I really think I'm having a Mid Life crisis! I can't find a single thread worth posting in anymore. :bawl:

start a new one!

K

Kain99

Originally posted by rhumbpunch
start a new one!
I used to do that all the time but I think it's just like the Malls that get taken over by "The bad crowd" All the good people flee and the Malls are taken over until they eventually shut down.

It's actually and interesting psychology.... :confused:

K

Kain99

Insert: Intelligent Post... I believe Scott Peterson is Innocent. Not one shred of evidence to date. I may change my mind later. :wink: