I'm HOOKED!

R

rhumbpunch

Originally posted by Kain99
I used to do that all the time but I think it's just like the Malls that get taken over by "The bad crowd" All the good people flee and the Malls are taken over until they eventually shut down.

It's actually and interesting psychology.... :confused:

feel your pain,

how about...

No more political parties...

K

Kain99

I will not go quietly into the night, only to watch my people die! :mad:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Insert: Intelligent Post... I believe Scott Peterson is Innocent. Not one shred of evidence to date. I may change my mind later. :wink:

I'm split. He looks like a guilty ass on television but you can't base justice on looks or we'll have rampid OJ's.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by BuddyLee
I'm split. He looks like a guilty ass on television but you can't base justice on looks or we'll have rampid OJ's.
Right I'm basing justice on looks.....

No Buddy I'm basing justice on the fact that one hair, in a pair of household pliers does not a murderer make.

janey83

Twenty Something
You're not going to let this happen are you? :frown:

well I'm hoping he'll look out for me.....he'll be there, and it's at my brother's house.....so I should be ok. :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict

No Buddy I'm basing justice on the fact that one hair, in a pair of household pliers does not a murderer make.

I never said you said anything. I was just telling you what I thought.:wink:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by rhumbpunch
feel your pain,

how about...

No more political parties...
I honestly have to really think about what that would mean.... Honestly - You might just be on to something. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Oh o.k. I thought the "you" meant me. My bad.

janey83

Twenty Something

all it takes is to see "The Fugitive" with Harrison Ford like once...and that's it. anything's possible.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83
well I'm hoping he'll look out for me.....he'll be there, and it's at my brother's house.....so I should be ok. :shrug:

:lildevil: I'll look out for you even if you do drink heavily.:biggrin:

K

Kain99

I'm going to bed but... It's not because I am beaten it's because i must wake up and work. Have fun. :rolleyes:

Vince

Originally posted by Suz'
I am enjoying this forum so much I am having a hard time walking away from my computer and I am suppose to be getting ready to go out on the boat!!!

Ya'll are great! My face is hurting from all the laughing! :biggrin:
Hey Suz. Yeah you're hooked. A forumaholic.:biggrin: