I'm in rare form today...

Nanny Pam

kwillia said:
If it is a problem of "backed up" sinuses, I recommend Mucinex-D which is a prescription strength OTC expectorant which should help break up the snot is clogging up your head. :yay:
That stuff ROCKS~! :yay: I always keep some on hand.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My karma suggesting I may be pregnant... It could happen but the last two times I was knocked up I was sick to my stomach and my boobs hurt not my face. Sooooo, I'm gonna go with most likely a sinus infection as I've never even heard of sinusitus being associated with pregnancy.....

spike2763

pixiegirl said:
My karma suggesting I may be pregnant... It could happen but the last two times I was knocked up I was sick to my stomach and my boobs hurt not my face. Sooooo, I'm gonna go with most likely a sinus infection as I've never even heard of sinusitus being associated with pregnancy.....

I'd stick with sinus infection. Bet you your nose will be running by tomorrow.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
baileydog said:
Go to the flippen store and buy that nose thingy, people are swearing by it.
I started a thread about it last week. I can't seem to hold my head at the right angle, so I can't give a good opinion. :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Chasey_Lane said:
I started a thread about it last week. I can't seem to hold my head at the right angle, so I can't give a good opinion. :lol:

I dont like anything liquid going in my nose like sprays and mists, ick,Unless Im dying, I will never try it. But those who have seem to swear by it. Said they had immediate relief.

M

Mousebaby

Who ever suggested that you might be pregnant may be on to something! Some women will get sinus trouble when pregnant. I new a girl whose nose stayed clogged from the time she found out till the time she dropped the calf! It might not be a bad idea to go get a home pregnancy test just to rule it out. Especially since its so on again off again kind of thing. JMHO! :huggy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Mousebaby said:
Who ever suggested that you might be pregnant may be on to something! Some women will get sinus trouble when pregnant. I new a girl whose nose stayed clogged from the time she found out till the time she dropped the calf! It might not be a bad idea to go get a home pregnancy test just to rule it out. Especially since its so on again off again kind of thing. JMHO! :huggy:

We're both fixed. If I'm pregnant it's a true act of God; especially since my friend is visiting.

I felt fine ALL day yesterday. About halfway through the evening my nose started running. I barely slept because whatever side I was on got stopped up. Today I can't breathe and my throat is scratchy. :bawl: I never get sick; someone hold me.

J

jp2854

Pixie I think its time you make a visit to the doctor to get some good medication to get you all better so you don't suffer all summer long. I know with me and my allergies I use flonase and that stuff works wonders but it is only doctor prescribed.