Actually, some DO bite.

21_gator.jpg

Where did you get my picture?

K

KaZamm1061

Originally posted by nomoney
Hi Giz! This is me and I'd love to be your new friend :huggy:

mullet.jpg

Oh God what a pic. Reminds me of that movie. Nightof the living dead.. BTW Hiyas Gimo :cheers: :clap:

Gizmo

Gremlin
I could use a small padded room right now

Thanks for the greetings. I look forward to getting to know you all better. Great picture nomoney!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Oh God what a pic. Reminds me of that movie. Nightof the living dead.. BTW Hiyas Gimo :cheers: :clap:

I just saw the 1990 color version for the 30th time last night with Janey. This was Janey's first time watching the flick. Needless to say she had her hands burried in her face 1/4 of the movie.:cheesy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Gizmo
Blue Point Himalayan
Beautiful cats.

We had a Blue Point Siamese, Ivor, when I was a kid. I could dress him in my doll clothes and push him around the block in my doll buggy. :lol:

Gizmo

Gremlin
Originally posted by RoseRed
Beautiful cats.

We had a Blue Point Siamese, Ivor, when I was a kid. I could dress him in my doll clothes and push him around the block in my doll buggy. :lol:

She meows like a Siamese. If I ever dress her in doll clothes and push her around the block in a doll buggy please put me in the padded cell HollowSoul said was waiting for me. :lmao:

I did carry my Brown Patch Tabby Persian around in a laundry basket when I was a kid, she wouldn't tolerate being dressed in clothes though!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If I ever dress her in doll clothes and push her around the block in a doll buggy please put me in the padded cell HollowSoul said was waiting for me. :lmao:
Be sure to post pic's! :lol:

Gizmo

Gremlin
Originally posted by RoseRed
Be sure to post pic's! :lol:

I'll be lying on a small bed in a straight jacket. You'll have to take the pics through the grate in the door. I'll smile for you really big!:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll be lying on a small bed in a straight jacket. You'll have to take the pics through the grate in the door. I'll smile for you really big!:biggrin:
I'll keep that in mind. :lol:

nomoney

Originally posted by KaZamm1061

Thats not a very nice thing to say :frown: Thats okay-I know you are just kidding. Because my momma always said I"m the prettiest girl in the whole trailer park and that everyone else was just jealous.

Originally posted by nomoney
Thats not a very nice thing to say :frown: Thats okay-I know you are just kidding. Because my momma always said I"m the prettiest girl in the whole trailer park and that everyone else was just jealous.
I think kaZ is just toying with you, nomo... he really goes for trailer trash... after all he is a babe daddie for two of Chasey's six babies...:shrug: