I'm on top of the world!

R

remaxrealtor

Chatted with Minzig last night, got off the phone and made up my mind that I was getting on Alvin today.

Went to the farm, saddled him up and got on him. He was a PRINCE :huggy: . Sweet, responsive, I could not possibly have asked for it to go better! And what a great feeling to have done it myself!

Pete

Repete
remaxrealtor said:
Chatted with Minzig last night, got off the phone and made up my mind that I was getting on Alvin today.

Went to the farm, saddled him up and got on him. He was a PRINCE :huggy: . Sweet, responsive, I could not possibly have asked for it to go better! And what a great feeling to have done it myself!
You are talking about a horse right?

R

remaxrealtor

Mikeinsmd said:
Alvin is my nickname.... Shhhhhh.
I thought we were keeping that between us!

P. S. I enjoyed the saddle part. :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
Mikeinsmd said:
I was referring to your 11 year old with the sailors mouth, fool!! :lmao:

Oh.
actually, my 11 year old has never actually used those words to my knowlege. I was just making light of the do you eat soap thread.
soap, soup,,, never mind.

GallopNTec

remaxrealtor said:

yahoo: :thewave

Mikeinsmd

Mrs. Jones said:
:smoochy: Are you hiding in the closet? :lol:
Nahhhhhh...... I fixed breakfast, washed the dishes, cleaned the bathrooms, hung a towel rack, unpacked another box so I'm allowed a few minutes online.

Actually she's not home.... :lmao: