I'm on top of the world!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Nahhhhhh...... I fixed breakfast, washed the dishes, cleaned the bathrooms, hung a towel rack, unpacked another box so I'm allowed a few minutes online.

Actually she's not home.... :lmao:

:roflmao: That was my second guess!

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
Chatted with Minzig last night, got off the phone and made up my mind that I was getting on Alvin today.

Went to the farm, saddled him up and got on him. He was a PRINCE :huggy: . Sweet, responsive, I could not possibly have asked for it to go better! And what a great feeling to have done it myself!

:flowers: Just gave you encouragement, you can do it if you forget thier your "Babies" and treat them as a horse, you'll get futher...Fat Pony is my baby too but you have seen me get after her for stuff she knows better than to do...Be the BOSS MARE!!!! :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:flowers: Just gave you encouragement, you can do it if you forget thier your "Babies" and treat them as a horse, you'll get futher...Fat Pony is my baby too but you have seen me get after her for stuff she knows better than to do...Be the BOSS MARE!!!! :lmao: :killingme

Remax would die if she had seen the ass whoopin her gray mare got last weekend.. :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

happyappygirl said:
Alvin is a MARE?
:confused:
who is Alvin?
He 's the 5 year old paint I got from Paso three months ago.

Lou's lil brother :lmao: .

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
He 's the 5 year old paint I got from Paso three months ago.

Lou's lil brother :lmao: .

I heard you rode him today. I must have just missed you because Davinci's mom told me you were there.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Remax would die if she had seen the ass whoopin her gray mare got last weekend.. :lmao:

Yea she would of freaked. :shocked: :whip: But then again she would of seen a prime example

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
oh, OK, i remember that. Paso had mentioned the whoppin "her" (i thought she meant ReMax's) grey mare got, and i got confused... thx!

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
oh, OK, i remember that. Paso had mentioned the whoppin "her" (i thought she meant ReMax's) grey mare got, and i got confused... thx!

Nope the grey mare got an ass whoopin by Paso. Next time out she was great. So it proves that an ass whoopin once in awhile works...I rode her for a little bit Sat. She is a nice horse, smoother than Bubba...Shame them paso's are small. I spotted a MFT that I'm trying to trade a filly for 15.2 h. Wish I had the cash I go buy him....Wish I could sell these fillies!!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Nope the grey mare got an ass whoopin by Paso. Next time out she was great. So it proves that an ass whoopin once in awhile works...I rode her for a little bit Sat. She is a nice horse, smoother than Bubba...Shame them paso's are small. I spotted a MFT that I'm trying to trade a filly for 15.2 h. Wish I had the cash I go buy him....Wish I could sell these fillies!!!!
what's a spotted mft?
We have Spotted Mountain Horses (Rockies or kentuckys with too much white)
and Spotted Saddle horses (usually have walker in them and have a slightly different gait than the mountain pleasure horses like RMH, MSHA and SMHs)

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
what's a spotted mft?
We have Spotted Mountain Horses (Rockies or kentuckys with too much white)
and Spotted Saddle horses (usually have walker in them and have a slightly different gait than the mountain pleasure horses like RMH, MSHA and SMHs)

MFT=Missouri Fox Trotter Spotted = seen...LOL :huggy: