• I hope the snow lasts for 2 days

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • The snow can't melt soon enough

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I wish it never snowed

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Snow, Blows!

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • We need some heavy rain to wash all the salt away too.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueBird

Anyone else excited for all the snow to be gone, the roads to be clear and dry and your car to be clean again?

Lilypad

Personally speaking I loved every minute of our snowstorm-it been 5+ yrs. since we've had any accumulation, I think it’s glorious!:yahoo:

Attachments

• Storm of 03[1].02.09.jpg
    Storm of 03[1].02.09.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 124

TWLs wife

I love smow. But only for 2 days or so. So everything can get back to normal faster.

Attachments

• 0301091738 begging of snow.jpg
    0301091738 begging of snow.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 0302090839 Snow outside 8.jpg
    0302090839 Snow outside 8.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

BlueBird

Personally speaking I loved every minute of our snowstorm-it been 5+ yrs. since we've had any accumulation, I think it’s glorious!:yahoo:

It was a nice storm and while it was snowing it couldn't have accumulated fast enough.... Now that the roads are wet and salty and my car is fitlhy I can't wait for it all to be gone so we can get back to not having slush on the shoe's and salt on the vehicles.

Lilypad

Living out in the country we don't have all that crap...salt and slush...we end up with mud and more mud.:jameo:

O

ovred

I HATE SNOW!!!Snow is the worse of all 4 letter words.So where is all this "Global Warming" I keep hearing about? It can"t come soon enough for me.Who enjoys being cold and wet?Not me.I hope the warm weather gets here soon.Can't wait to be outside wearing shorts and a T-shirt,cooking out on the grill,drinking cold beer.Let me say this again,"I HATE SNOW"

bcp

In My Opinion
I HATE SNOW!!!Snow is the worse of all 4 letter words.So where is all this "Global Warming" I keep hearing about? It can"t come soon enough for me.Who enjoys being cold and wet?Not me.I hope the warm weather gets here soon.Can't wait to be outside wearing shorts and a T-shirt,cooking out on the grill,drinking cold beer.Let me say this again,"I HATE SNOW"
seriously, exactly how is it you feel about the snow? Im not quite catching the tone here

Vince

:yeahthat: This white #### can't go away fast enough for me. SNOW SUCKS.

K

Kain99

Would it be messed up for me to wear jeans to work again? I can't imagine making it to my car in heels.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I love, love smow. I love being smowed in sitting in front of a roaring fire in the fire place while stew simmers gently over the coals. I love watching the horses frolic in the smow and I love watching the kids sled and make smow people. A couple days later I can't wait for the smow to be gone, it's a PITA to feed the horses and other farm animals, hauling buckets of water while slipping on ice because I forgot to pick up the hose and it's buried under a foot of snow and ice on the north side of the barn. The horses frolicking makes for lots of mud when it finally does start melting and there's mud everywhere you have to walk every day to feed your animals. Before I got a tractor with a bucket, I had to push a wheel barrel through the smow to dump what is cleaned from the stalls and that isn't easy in a foot of smow. But I won't stop wishing for smow for one minute, it is magical even if only for a short while.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I detest snow.

It's pretty until someone walks through it. It's cold and it's wet, then it's slush, and then it's mud.

Did I say I detest snow?

Btw, I really detest snow.

In case you missed it...I detest snow.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Since we haven't had snow in at least five years, I really enjoyed this storm but now it's March and I'm ready for spring to get here.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:lol: You haters never stop cracking me up. Just be glad you don't live in an area where snow is not on the ground for days but months at a stretch.

Personally, I'd prefer the beauty of white over brown drabness anytime.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I HATE HATE HATE cold weather, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow. It justifies the nasty cold weather. :shrug:

But give me flip flops and shorts weather anyday.

BlueBird

:lol: You haters never stop cracking me up. Just be glad you don't live in an area where snow is not on the ground for days but months at a stretch.

If this were December or January I would agree with you. This is March though and spring is right around the corner. The snow just makes the warm weather feel so far away and because it's going to be warming up over the next few days the snow will just make things messy. Bluebird doesn't like messy!

Snow would also be nice if there were some mountains close by so we could atleast enjoy some winter activities like skiing or boarding without having to drive 3 to 5 hours.

Cowgirl

The thing I miss about VT...seems the sun was always shining in the winter. :lol:

BlueBird

Best moisture in the world...:shrug:

I don't know about that, the water in the pool during the summer is way better than the annoying snow. Can't beat the beach either on a nice summer day and you don't have to freeze your arse off to enjoy it.