• I hope the snow lasts for 2 days

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • The snow can't melt soon enough

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I wish it never snowed

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Snow, Blows!

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • We need some heavy rain to wash all the salt away too.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beta84

They're out to get us
snow is nice to look at, but getting it off your car, clearing the way to pull out of a parking lot, and driving in it is just friggin MISERABLE. It needs to go away!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Bluebird doesn't like messy!
I am sorry life is not perfect and does not always go how you want it to go. :huggy: The messiness will last only a few days and you all should be roasting in the Spring greatness - unless you look for something else to be upset about, which I'm sure you could find if you try.

The thing I miss about VT...seems the sun was always shining in the winter. :lol:
Really? I wouldn't say always but we do have nice days; New England winter is not all gloomy and gray. The sunny days are very sunny with few clouds; sucks for getting nice photos sometimes.

mingiz

Horse Poor
In a few months they'll be Biatchin about the heat and humidity...Enjoy natures moments while you can.

BlueBird

I am sorry life is not perfect and does not always go how you want it to go. :huggy: The messiness will last only a few days and you all should be roasting in the Spring greatness - unless you look for something else to be upset about, which I'm sure you could find if you try.

Really? I wouldn't say always but we do have nice days; New England winter is not all gloomy and gray. The sunny days are very sunny with few clouds; sucks for getting nice photos sometimes.

I'll start looking now for something to complain about... Thanks for the huggy.