I'm so excited!

JayBee

Hey everyone I have decided to teach dressage! :yahoo:I have been working with Mr. Dover in Florida for the last 2 years and I am going to try out for the Next Equestrian Star!" :diva:Wish me luck.

JayBee

no his name is not Ben its Robert and yes I've been working with him. He's really tough but its worth it.

devinej

it was a joke...
well i'm so happy for you, it must be tough traveling back and forth from maryland to florida to ride with him

FrmGrl

Get some!
And where might you be teaching dressage. Do you work out of a particular farm or are you private. There are quite a few good instructors around here.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Do you have insurance?

:lmao::lmao:

Ahhhh, the debate never dies! I love this place! :love:

So...is there really a dressage instructor certification?

fwiw - I have no certificates, credentials, or teaching insurance. I am not an instructor ... I just ride my horses and hang on for dear life!:yay:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
fwiw - I have no certificates, credentials, or teaching insurance. I am not an instructor ... I just ride my horses and hang on for dear life!:yay:

That is why you have the college students. LET them ride the fruity ones before you get on. They are young, they bounce still.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:lmao: Oh my! Here we go again. :popcorn: Please let us see your credentials. Spell them out and we will check them for you for FREE.:howdy:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I know huh...and the letters that were purchased at one time for said dressage arena.

Wait there were real letters? Then why the paper plates with letters on them hanging up? :killingme

I love how no one's questions have been answered. I was thinking about maybe starting to do a little dressage :lmao:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Wait there were real letters? Then why the paper plates with letters on them hanging up? :killingme

I love how no one's questions have been answered. I was thinking about maybe starting to do a little dressage :lmao:

:whistle: they were bought and given to her. Never put up told me that paper plates was fine. Yeah ok...whatever.