I'm so tempted

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Its one of those days and I have this nagging urge to cut my hair myself. This feeling usually happens in the fall. I'll put my hair back in a low ponytail and cut straight across thus making my locks fall longer in the front, a cute modern style. I have loose curly hair.

Please someone talk me out of this.

Nanny Pam

Its one of those days and I have this nagging urge to cut my hair myself. This feeling usually happens in the fall. I'll put my hair back in a low ponytail and cut straight across thus making my locks fall longer in the front, a cute modern style. I have loose curly hair.

when my hair was long, I'd cut mine the same way, except my pony tail was right on top of my head. Dead center. Then cut 2 inches above the rubberband.

lovinmaryland

Do it do it :clap:

(oh I mean dont do it dont do it)

morningbell

hmmmmmm
when my hair was long, I'd cut mine the same way, except my pony tail was right on top of my head. Dead center. Then cut 2 inches above the rubberband.

I did this the other night when I couldn't sleep, I cut the ends off, saved me $25.00 plus at a salon. I did it slightly different, I twisted it, thats how the owner of the salon I worked at cut my hair.

You're not helping :frown:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My hair comes to the middle of my back, I hate my hair but I'd never impulsively hack it off again.

Not after the banana yellow mullet incident:bawl:

kelb

art imitating life
My hair comes to the middle of my back, I hate my hair but I'd never impulsively hack it off again.

Not after the banana yellow mullet incident:bawl:

I cut my own hair all of the time. When the layers start to even out with eachother I go get it done again :) I go about 4 times a year :)

jaie

So happy!

How long is it?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Attachments

• bad_haircut.jpg
    bad_haircut.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 93
  • haircut.jpg
    haircut.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 94
  • hair-care-eek-1.jpg
    hair-care-eek-1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 88

jaie

So happy!
I'm going to have nightmares now :yikes:

I know but I'm a short and somehow I feel it makes me seem shorter to have long hair. Plus its curly so sometimes it seems so weighed down and unkept.

How short are you? I have super long hair and I'm not that tall.

camily

Peace

Cut mine yesterday. :howdy: Only in the front though.