I'm so tempted

J

jaybeeztoo

I just got all mine chopped off again. :bawl:

I used to have hair down the middle of my back and now it's about 2 to 3 inches above my shoulders. I don't mind it when I style it, but I look like a freak in the morning.

I'm trying to get all the blonde crap cut out though and I'm almost there.

I would keep longer hair for the winter Morning and wait till the warmer weather to go for a shorter look. Plus, if you get preggo and go on those vitamins, it's gonna grow really fast anyway.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
shame you can not post a pic.I had my hair trimmed a couple of weeks ago.I am not keen on going to the hairdressers although it is nice the finished style.I just do not like the gossip in hairdressers. last time I went they were laughing about selling a balding guy a hair conditioning product. I thought that was mean. Not very professional.

So Morningbell just think about it some more before you go for the chop.

Pic of me in June when I got a trim and blown straight.... Its never straight unless I get it done professionally. I did cut my hair once, it turned out layerd perfectly then another time ended up in a mullet :bawl:

Whew.. I'd be careful about cutting it. I used to trim mine, and everytime I would go to my stylist to get it cut she could tell... I thought it looked fine. Maybe do a trim, get bangs or diffrent layers, or maybe some high/low lights. I wouldnt cut to too much just because its getting colder out.. going short is usually a summer thing and long a winter thing. Just a suggestion! :yahoo:

I know but I swear that fall brings on my alter persona.

Attachments

• haircolor.jpg
    haircolor.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 74
T

toppick08

Its one of those days and I have this nagging urge to cut my hair myself. This feeling usually happens in the fall. I'll put my hair back in a low ponytail and cut straight across thus making my locks fall longer in the front, a cute modern style. I have loose curly hair.

Please someone talk me out of this.

I'll do it.......:shrug:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I just got all mine chopped off again. :bawl:

I used to have hair down the middle of my back and now it's about 2 to 3 inches above my shoulders. I don't mind it when I style it, but I look like a freak in the morning.

I'm trying to get all the blonde crap cut out though and I'm almost there.

I would keep longer hair for the winter Morning and wait till the warmer weather to go for a shorter look. Plus, if you get preggo and go on those vitamins, it's gonna grow really fast anyway.

True. I think I like my hair longer in the summer so I can put it up in a ponytail. Its morningbell logic :rolleyes:

J

jaybeeztoo

True. I think I like my hair longer in the summer so I can put it up in a ponytail. Its morningbell logic :rolleyes:

And I am jealous. I can't do that anymore. It's too short. So, I am stuck with it sticking all OVER the place, or wetting it down if I don't have time for a shower.

Ugg. WHAT DID I DO?????

morningbell

hmmmmmm
And I am jealous. I can't do that anymore. It's too short. So, I am stuck with it sticking all OVER the place, or wetting it down if I don't have time for a shower.

Ugg. WHAT DID I DO?????

Come here......:huggy:

.....you're gonna be ok.....

.......shhhhhhh, you're gonna be ok.

J

jaybeeztoo

OMG Frozen, you have BEAUTIFUL eyes. 4D will sure to be stalking you soon. :lmao:

You are absolutely goregeous.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
You look beautiful Morningbell.I see the Italian in you!!!
My mugshots and then I will delete it.l Now I have broken all the illusions people may have had of me:blushing:

So I know what it is like with curly hair!

First one is bad-no makeup and just woke up!!-only one I could find as all my photos need to be transferred.

Thank you :kiss: I thought I shaved my moustache good that day but I guess not :ohwell:

AH HA! I did picture you with dark hair. You're beautious! :love:

T

toppick08

You look beautiful Morningbell.I see the Italian in you!!!

My mugshots and then I will delete it.l Now I have broken all the illusions people may have had of me:blushing:

View attachment 54449 Straight hair View attachment 54450 curly hair
So I know what it is like with curly hair!

First one is bad-no makeup and just woke up!!-only one I could find as all my photos need to be transferred.

:hot:......just made some tea.....:wink:

:killingme

:buddies:

frozenrain

OMG Frozen, you have BEAUTIFUL eyes. 4D will sure to be stalking you soon. :lmao:

You are absolutely goregeous.
Thankyou.I am all:blushing:I think 4D likes blondes!
Thank you :kiss: I thought I shaved my moustache good that day but I guess not :ohwell::lol:
AH HA! I did picture you with dark hair. You're beautious! :love:
:lol:No I see in your eyes-very beautiful!!!!
:hot:......just made some tea.....:wink:

:buddies:
You are being naughty.You know tea talk always gets me going!
Thankyou guys
.Now I think i should delete the evidence

nana

Nana
my daughter cuts hair and talked me into cutting mine went from the middle of my back to my shoulders was rought the first couple of mornings but all and all it is great