I'm Sure SW Air Will Miss The Business

Hijinx

There is no suppression of voting rights by having to show an ID to vote.
We need a suppression of cheating rights, and the Biden Administration is Prima facie evidence of that

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cue SW making a statement against the TX bill in 5....4....3...2....

Which is fine with me. I can't picture a scenario where I would ever fly in a commercial airplane again. All those airlines can go bankrupt and die for all I care. Unfortunately they'll be bailed out with my tax dollars, so there's that.

glhs837

Power with Control
Cue SW making a statement against the TX bill in 5....4....3...2....

Which is fine with me. I can't picture a scenario where I would ever fly in a commercial airplane again. All those airlines can go bankrupt and die for all I care. Unfortunately they'll be bailed out with my tax dollars, so there's that.

Yep, but if you need to travel for business, you dont have a choice.

Hijinx

It would make the flight more enjoyable if the offended would boycott and it'd open up more seats.

Flying is a misery to me. I beg for the door seats or the bulkhead which have mor leg room. They jam so many people in that no one is comfortable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, not really, company wont give me days to travel to the west coast, and I would run out of leave pretty early. Can get permission to drive to Jax or Long Island, but thats about it.

Aaaaaand you still have choices.

It make me combative when people say they have no choice when in fact they have multiple choices. FACT: you have a number of choices, and this job with this company and this travel schedule is what you choose.

Which is fine and I don't really care what people choose that doesn't affect me, it's just annoying when they make choices and insist they had no other choice.

glhs837

Power with Control
Aaaaaand you still have choices.

It make me combative when people say they have no choice when in fact they have multiple choices. FACT: you have a number of choices, and this job with this company and this travel schedule is what you choose.

Which is fine and I don't really care what people choose that doesn't affect me, it's just annoying when they make choices and insist they had no other choice.

Okay, try this, all my other choices are shittier by far. I'm sort of a unicorn, and jobs like this for guys without degrees are incredibly rare. And I love the job. So while there are choices, not ones I would ever consider. I don't mind flying, never have. sorta grew up with it :) So, sure, I could chose to go toss lumber for 84, but that would a) kill my soul, and b) we'd still be renting shacks from guys like T-Mar Wathen. Not future I wanted for our family.

SamSpade

GENERALLY - boycotts don't do much except make people feel good about their choices. If you don't believe me, look up how many "active" boycotts are out there. Very little evidence it is hurting the company it's meant to hurt.

It does however, hurt the PEOPLE who otherwise depend on their business. Pulling the All-Star game doesn't hurt Georgia - it hurts hundreds of thousands of Georgians who had nothing to do with any of this. Hurting Georgia business because of some disagreement over a bill being passed is pretty close to extortion or racketeering - if you do this, we will hurt THESE innocent people.

By the way - can ANYONE point to the part of the law that hurts or otherwise injures POC? Because I can't. Aside from the distortions of saying it closes polls early - it does no such thing - or forbid water to people in line (no, it doesn't, it keeps CAMPAIGN people from doing that, for good reason - poll workers can give them a seven course meal if they want) - what is "racist"? Voter ID? Gimme a break - voter ID is not racism and thirty some states have some form of ID. Same day registration? How is stopping that racist? Stopping ballot harvesting from nursing homes - what, everyone in nursing homes are POC? News to me.

I swear it does seem to me that every voting criteria objected to is only "racist" if YOU are racist and think POC's can't do anything for themselves.

__

I can think of ONE WAY that will silence these folks - but you won't like it - a MASSIVE effort to cheat in every way the Dems have been found to be cheating. Except on behalf of Republicans. A conservative group will step up and say, yes, we plan to flout the law, fill out fake ballots - until you take measures to STOP the cheating, we PLAN TO CHEAT. Catch us if you can.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, try this, all my other choices are shittier by far. I'm sort of a unicorn, and jobs like this for guys without degrees are incredibly rare. And I love the job. So while there are choices, not ones I would ever consider. I don't mind flying, never have. sorta grew up with it :) So, sure, I could chose to go toss lumber for 84, but that would a) kill my soul, and b) we'd still be renting shacks from guys like T-Mar Wathen. Not future I wanted for our family.

That's better. :yay: I don't take issue with your choices - why would I? - I take issue with saying you had no other choice. It's a peeve of mine that you accidentally stepped in. 😄

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
GENERALLY - boycotts don't do much except make people feel good about their choices. If you don't believe me, look up how many "active" boycotts are out there. Very little evidence it is hurting the company it's meant to hurt.

It does however, hurt the PEOPLE who otherwise depend on their business. Pulling the All-Star game doesn't hurt Georgia - it hurts hundreds of thousands of Georgians who had nothing to do with any of this. Hurting Georgia business because of some disagreement over a bill being passed is pretty close to extortion or racketeering - if you do this, we will hurt THESE innocent people.

By the way - can ANYONE point to the part of the law that hurts or otherwise injures POC? Because I can't. Aside from the distortions of saying it closes polls early - it does no such thing - or forbid water to people in line (no, it doesn't, it keeps CAMPAIGN people from doing that, for good reason - poll workers can give them a seven course meal if they want) - what is "racist"? Voter ID? Gimme a break - voter ID is not racism and thirty some states have some form of ID. Same day registration? How is stopping that racist? Stopping ballot harvesting from nursing homes - what, everyone in nursing homes are POC? News to me.

I swear it does seem to me that every voting criteria objected to is only "racist" if YOU are racist and think POC's can't do anything for themselves.

__

I can think of ONE WAY that will silence these folks - but you won't like it - a MASSIVE effort to cheat in every way the Dems have been found to be cheating. Except on behalf of Republicans. A conservative group will step up and say, yes, we plan to flout the law, fill out fake ballots - until you take measures to STOP the cheating, we PLAN TO CHEAT. Catch us if you can.

#1: Marxists are great at punishing the innocent and controlling the population that way. "Do what I say or the puppy gets it....."

#2: Republicans can't fight fire with fire because only Democrats get away with chit. If Eric Trump did what Hunter Biden did, he'd be in prison. If The Donald did what Joe Biden did, he'd be in prison. If Republican election officials changed the voting rules at the last minute to favor their candidates, they would be in prison.

#3 (this is out of order with your post): When you own the media, you own the masses - and that's nothing new, it's always been that way. Insisting that black people can't get a photo ID or find their polling place or manage to vote on time is the very height of racism, and yet in our Orwellian world it has become just the opposite. Equality is racism.

I have a hard time living in a world with humans and their nature. You'd think I'd be used to it by now but I don't think I ever will be, and it's certainly not going to change. Humans will forever do what the TV tells them to do - which ties into #3: if you own the media, you own the masses. We can say, let's fight fire with fire, but we can't because we don't own the media. Marxists own the media, and therefore the masses.

I have long said that Democrats - and many Republicans - are like serial killers: they want what they want, when they want it, and they don't care who they hurt. They have no pity and no remorse. They are completely detached from humanity. That vid of coyotes tossing little kids over the wall doesn't affect them in the slightest; in fact they love chit like that because crying children is a great way to control the masses ("or the puppy gets it").

WE have pity. WE have sympathy. WE have compassion. And the politicians, who have none of that, will happily use our humanity against us for their gain.