I'm voting Republican

SamSpade

Hey, I'm glad. As long as Democrats demonize and ridicule large portions of the American public, they're never really going to retain power for very long.

If they continue to propagate these absurd views, they will never get their votes.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Hey, I'm glad. As long as Democrats demonize and ridicule large portions of the American public, they're never really going to retain power for very long.

If they continue to propagate these absurd views, they will never get their votes.

The sad thing is that most people don't realize the things talked about in the video are the result of the policys of the Democrat controled congress.

SamSpade

The sad thing is that most people don't realize the things talked about in the video are the result of the policys of the Democrat controled congress.

I'll go one better, and this really irks me - a substantial portion of our population STILL doesn't know the Democrats are in charge! No kidding.

drmatsci

Funny, I thought money was in charge - you know, all the money both sides get from Oil, etc, and certainly not the american people...

ImnoMensa

Funny, I thought money was in charge - you know, all the money both sides get from Oil, etc, and certainly not the american people...

You are finally right about something. The American people are not in charge, Thats why I am voting against any and all incumbents this year no matter what their party. Send them a message.

Digger

You are finally right about something. The American people are not in charge, Thats why I am voting against any and all incumbents this year no matter what their party. Send them a message.

:yeahthat:

They all need to go, Republican or Democrat.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

I hope you meant trial lawyers by that 'etc' and I sure hope they give their fair share to Republicans this year, it would be a welcome change.