Impeach Part 2

Hijinx

Backstabbing It's become a Olympic Sport among Republicans.
I guess he just got elected this year and figures he's got 6 years for republicans to forget how treacherous a snake he is.

Another source told Fox News that McConnell told associates that impeachment will help rid the Republican Party of Trump and his movement.

My hope is that if impeached and Republicans are a part of it, that it may help us get rid of some useless and cowardly and back stabbing Republicans.

Benedict McConnell.

Louise

Personally--I don't think Trump has any damning evidence.
If he did he would have already released it.
The Deep State isn't going to give him anything.

He also better get some good Attorneys because they will be after him for the next 4 years.
These people want his blood.

He should pardon himself.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Of course Mitch is on board. I think back to Wednesday and a great deal has run through my mind. What if they didn't bust the gate and break in? Would this have gone in Trump's favor and the fact it didn't, a punishment? But let me go back to the beginning of the day. Pence wore a blue tie, right there that raised a few eyebrows because frankly, Pence has always been suspected of being corrupted. He isn't considered by all but by many. Second, Mitch was already fully bashing Trump saying all the courts tossed his cases - never mind that in reading them, the issue was jurisdiction. I don't think that day was going to go for Trump either way. They want him out, period!

I do think he has evidence. I just don't think it would have mattered now that I have had the chance to reflect.

Hijinx

The Uni-party in action.
Trump does need to start his own party.

If McConnell goes thru with this we will need a new party, because it will be the end of the Republican Party.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I saw that. I hope they keep their balls and follow through.

These deep state/establishment Republicans need to go eff themselves.

Like @vraiblonde says - THEY are not the RINOs. The majority of "us" who call ourselves "conservative" or whatever are the RINOS.

I'm not like them. I need to unaffiliate and register independent until there is something else for me. I'm not them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Pence wore a blue tie

:sshrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated
What tie colors mean:

Red: It’s called the power tie for a reason, and by wearing a red tie you are implying that you mean business.

Yellow/Gold: Yellow is the approachable cousin of the power tie. While still conveying authority, intelligence and positivity, yellow is the subtle version of a red power tie.

Blue: Conveying trust, stability and confidence a blue tie is perfect for client facing or public speaking.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't think this means anything. There are plenty of times that President Trump has worn a blue tie.

I think there are a lot of instances where someone in high positions wear a certain color. If Trump and Pence were on the stage together, Trump would likely wear a red tie, while Pence would wear a different color so to avoid upstaging Trump. Yes, it's hard to believe ties hold this sort of significance, but I think they do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I still want to know what specific words Trump used that told those nut cases to rush the Capitol building?

Don't know, but I do know the specific words Trump used to cause half this country to become mentally ill Spotless Minders:

"I, Donald J. Trump, solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."