Imposter

sunnyside393

The guy is now trying to portray himself as new to having herpes....at least he is now being honest about not being divorced.......he's only separated:killingme

sunnyside393

You should shack up with him. :coffee:

The problem is......is the shack......how would you like to hire someone to remodel your house and the one in charge plus several of the crew are stoned.......how would you like to be charged by the hour for someone to paint your deck with a 2" paint brush...or how would you like to have to pay for extra material because the workers have "forgotten" what 1+1 equals.....or pay by the hour for workers who stand around doing nothing but eating a bag of chips...or someone who charges you for landscaping plants but ends up taking some of them home for their yard......some of the good people of so md have been ripped off because unbeknownst to them they were dealing with someone with no scruples.

mamatutu

mama to two
The problem is......is the shack......how would you like to hire someone to remodel your house and the one in charge plus several of the crew are stoned.......how would you like to be charged by the hour for someone to paint your deck with a 2" paint brush...or how would you like to have to pay for extra material because the workers have "forgotten" what 1+1 equals.....or pay by the hour for workers who stand around doing nothing but eating a bag of chips...or someone who charges you for landscaping plants but ends up taking some of them home for their yard......some of the good people of so md have been ripped off because unbeknownst to them they were dealing with someone with no scruples.

This doesn't sound right. You are dealing with the wrong people. You should have asked for referrals on this forum. Members are really good at feedback. Live and learn.

mamatutu

mama to two
Who would you recommend?

Sorry. I have no experience with remodelers. But, I can recommend someone for landscaping... Tommy @ 410-474-2972, and someone for painting .. Carol Jean @ 443-532-0623. They both do business on the side. Tommy is putting himself through school, and Carol has years of experience. Tell them Robin referred you. Good luck. :smile:

sunnyside393

Sorry. I have no experience with remodelers. But, I can recommend someone for landscaping... Tommy @ 410-474-2972, and someone for painting .. Carol Jean @ 443-532-0623. They both do business on the side. Tommy is putting himself through school, and Carol has years of experience. Tell them Robin referred you. Good luck. :smile:

Is your brother a remodeler?

mamatutu

mama to two
Is your brother a remodeler?

OK. You got me hook, line, and sinker. You, obviously, are an MPD, which could be a myriad of members. And, you are a jerk. So, see ya!

I should have seen the clue by the title of your thread..Imposter! Good one who ever you are! And, now go to Hell! :killingme

Last edited:

sunnyside393

OK. You got me hook, line, and sinker. You, obviously, are an MPD, which could be a myriad of members. And, you are a jerk. So, see ya!

I should have seen the clue by the title of your thread..Imposter! Good one who ever you are! And, now go to Hell! :killingme

Mamatutu is upset. I think she needs to calm down.