In Changing U.S. Electorate, Race and Education Remain Stark Dividing Lines

Calistress

If anyone’s a racist in here it’s you with all your anti-white posts.

I will reiterate again you calling someone a racist because they disagree with your alternative view of the facts no longer has the desired effect you are looking for.
Someone has to offset all the white supremacist bullshit lies you old folks write on a daily basis.

Calistress

Dude, no matter what I say, you will disagree. What I will say is you are the epitome of a white supremacist. I bet you tell people you can't be racist because you have a black friend. :lmao:

Bare-ya-cuda

Dude, no matter what I say, you will disagree. What I will say is you are the epitome of a white supremacist. I bet you tell people you can't be racist because you have a black friend. :lmao:
So white supremacy is anyone who disagrees with your distorted views. White supremacist, racist are fluid terms for you you call anything or anyone that when you are challenged.

You are incorrect, I will agree with you when you have an original thought or view.

Calistress

Chronologically?

Or intellectually?

The latter might get him in trouble.
Naw - I like messing with your illogical preconceived notions about minorities. I wonder how many minority lives you backward thinking racists have ruined in the 50 - 60 years you old cooters have walked this earth. Or how many minority lives your ancestors have derailed through hate, lynchings, and murders in their stinking lives.

Bare-ya-cuda

Naw - I like messing with your illogical preconceived notions about minorities. I wonder how many minority lives you backward thinking racists have ruined in the 50 - 60 years you old cooters have walked this earth. Or how many minority lives your ancestors have derailed through hate, lynchings, and murders in their stinking lives.
How many minority lives have been ended at the hands of other minorities in Chicago this year alone? More minority children have dies by being shot in Chicago this year that have died from COVID.

Provide links to all these hate, lynchings and murders at the hands of whites you speak of.

Your post is the perfect example why no one agrees with you.

Calistress

How many minority lives have been ended at the hands of other minorities in Chicago this year alone? More minority children have dies by being shot in Chicago this year that have died from COVID.

Provide links to all these hate, lynchings and murders at the hands of whites you speak of.

Your post is the perfect example why no one agrees with you.
Typical deflection by an entitled white man. But whatabout...

Bare-ya-cuda

Typical deflection by an entitled white man. But whatabout...
Only one deflecting here is you. How do you expect to get everyone on board screaming BLM while killing one another in greater numbers. It’s hypocrisy at it highest form. The biggest oppressor of blacks is blacks is their own.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Keep in mind, minorities - blacks - had to legally fight to get into segregated colleges.

Yeah, and it was Democrats who segregated them. A Republican president desegregated the schools, and this is how you all Democrats acted when he did that:

Hell, you white supremacist Democrats would literally rather die than give up your black slaves, so Republicans were like, "...Well, if you insist...." and proceeded to kick the chit out of you.

I'm guessing they didn't teach you any history at your KKK school.