In need of someone to do our lawn...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I am in need of someone that will cut our lawn. My husband just does not have the time right now due to inspection coming up and he does not get home until 8pm or so. I have called several places but they just say to call back later in the week and they will see about getting out there. Any advice? I just need them on a one time thing and maybe an occasional cut if he is out of town. Thank you so much!!!

I know a kid who does this. I'll get his number and PM it to you.

dfonv003

SOMD Photographer
Ortiz Landscaping will definitely help you out. They are the only company who showed up for me and I called them the night before. There was an accident on 4 and Diego kept me informed of the delay the entire time. The other two companies who missed a scheduled an appointment with didn't even bother to call. They always addressed me as mister, gave me a good price, and I'm having them build some flowerbeds this weekend.

Call Hugo 301-257-0345 or Diego 240-286-4993 and tell them Mr. Dwayne sent you.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I found a company in the classifieds here and they came by the very next day to give an estimate. They followed up by emailing me a very reasonable quote that night and I found them to be very professional, personable and easy to deal with. It'll be a couple weeks before they do the work but I'll post to advise how it turns out. I got a good vibe from them, much better than 2 other companies I had come by.

Mike's Works, LLC (Mike & Suzanne)
5517 Douglas Street
St. Leonard, MD 20685

240-925-6241
410-586-9848

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Ortiz Landscaping will definitely help you out. They are the only company who showed up for me and I called them the night before. There was an accident on 4 and Diego kept me informed of the delay the entire time. The other two companies who missed a scheduled an appointment with didn't even bother to call. They always addressed me as mister, gave me a good price, and I'm having them build some flowerbeds this weekend.

Call Hugo 301-257-0345 or Diego 240-286-4993 and tell them Mr. Dwayne sent you.

We've had similar issues with landscape companies, tree companies, and other service providers in the past. They just don't bother showing up - doesn't anyone need the money? :lol:

Hope it works out for you with Ortiz!

ginwoman

MY neighbor bought a Husqvarna not long ago and has had nothing but problems with it, its back in the shop now actually and it was hard to find someone (in the waldorf area) to service it.

Lowes and Home Depot sell the entry level of Deere's but they are still better than a Husqvarna. If you want a really good deere, goto a deere dealer...nothing runs like a deere :buddies:

My hub doesn't care for the Husky we got for my mother a couple years ago.

bcp

In My Opinion
Girl, you are missing out on a great oppurtunity. Go to Lowes and shop. Trust me, your husband will love you when his shinny new Zero Radius Turn Lawn tractor shows up. :love: I'd bet you a hundred bucks he'd find time to keep the lawn mowed. He'd be out there twice as often as it really needed it. Those things are a blast to do lawn on!

You are welcome! :buddies:

This is all factual.
you get a Z-Turn and even the neighbors will be trying to cut the lawn for you,, for free.
best investment you can put your lawn care money into.
I suggest a Deer.

John Deere EZtrak Zero-Turn Mowers Z200 Series JohnDeere.com