In other health news...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Atop the pancreatic bout of most of 2015 (a few days shy of 74 months post-surgery there), I received my 1st pacemaker in April 2008 after a series of unexplained blackouts. The night before I got the device, heart stopped 13 times. NOT classic heart attacks, they thing just went slack because the sinus node did not send the beat impulse. There was no damage to the heart muscles.

Replacement was done in October 2016 with a projected 14 years service life.

Today's check of device #2, pacing under 7.2% of the time, no unusual heartbeat patterns, AND new replacement now projected for 2033.

Now, to address the start up of arteriolosclerosis, which is not unexpected as cardiac trouble are common on my mom's side.

Hannibal

Don’t know you personally (other than reading your posts here), but wanted to respond simply to say kudos and that I’m happy to see what appears to be a strong prognosis considering your past struggles. Take (continued) care of yourself.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Atop the pancreatic bout of most of 2015 (a few days shy of 74 months post-surgery there), I received my 1st pacemaker in April 2008 after a series of unexplained blackouts. The night before I got the device, heart stopped 13 times. NOT classic heart attacks, they thing just went slack because the sinus node did not send the beat impulse. There was no damage to the heart muscles.
Replacement was done in October 2016 with a projected 14 years service life.
Today's check of device #2, pacing under 7.2% of the time, no unusual heartbeat patterns, AND new replacement now projected for 2033.

Now, to address the start up of arteriolosclerosis, which is not unexpected as cardiac trouble are common on my mom's side.
This is reversible and preventable.