In Search of Trainer!

I

IcePrincess

Busterduck said:
It certainly can be done. I have had one w/t/c back and stop on a dime in five days. Depends on the horse.

Me personally, I would be terrified to get on a horse and I know I have no freaking clue what I am talking about with the training issue. I do agree with your statement though, that it depends on the horse. It's like anything you try and train. There are some that are just so willing and able. I flew once to face that fear, perhaps one day I shall mount a horse, but please tell me it's had more than 30 days training :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Busterduck said:
It certainly can be done. I have had one w/t/c back and stop on a dime in five days. Depends on the horse.

:yeahthat:
Depending on the horses tempermant and willingness to learn. A good foundation can start a better horse under saddle. I had a palomino mare I bought as a 3 yr old just with 30 days under saddle and she was the best horse I ever had.

barncat

Sparks said:
Ray Wheeler in Anne Arundel County. Across the street from Chaney's Promise, can't remember what that area is called. Lothian maybe?

I second the vote for Ray.