In today's non ####hole news

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Then you have no utilities, no internet, no grocery stores, tons of drug crime....sounds like a blast. :dead:

The first three you listed can be sketchy at best in some places....but there are some really nice places that are crime and drug free. The properties I've been looking at on Roatan (off Honduras) and in Costa Rica, for example, have semi-reliable utilities and reasonably accessible sources of supplies and don't have crime or drug problems.

And if you have some engineering skills, its not hard to create your own solutions for power, water and communications, no matter where you end up.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Some don't even have a sewer system.

What's a "sewer system"? The house I grew up up in didn't have anything but a tank and drain field and our water supply didn't require any electricity. Had a hand pump outside the kitchen door and a water ram that kept a cistern in the attic full of water to gravity-feed the indoor plumbing.

And if you have some engineering skills, its not hard to create your own solutions for power, water and communications, no matter where you end up.

Don't even need to be an engineer. Cheap turnkey systems from Harbor Freight for power work pretty well, same for other needs.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I remember hearing the same thing whispered when Barry was president. Some bigot cracker was suppose to take him out because of the outrage of a mulatto in the white house. If wasn't a question of if but a question of when.

The hatred toward Obama doesn't even come close to the hatred toward Trump. What member of congress ever said anything like this toward Obama:

"What does he have to say that I would be interested in? I don’t trust him, I don’t appreciate him and I wouldn’t waste my time sitting in that house listening to what he has to say. He does not deserve my attention.” - Maxine Waters

Was there ever violent protests surrounding Obama's elections?

Was there ever any member of congress calling for Obama's impeachment?

I'm really curious to see what these Trump-haters pull out of their bag of tricks next.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Honestly, if Trump declared martial law on these psychos, how many of his supporters would have a problem with that?

If Trump shut down the lying manipulating media outlets, how many of us would object?

This is how it happens, people. Bone up on your history, or be ignorant and thanks for playing.

I would Probably cheer, as Anti-FA wackos were marched to the Gallows ... as the Likes of Jim Acosta and company from CNN and other 'news outlets' were 'disappeared'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I would Probably cheer, as Anti-FA wackos were marched to the Gallows ... as the Likes of Jim Acosta and company from CNN and other 'news outlets' were 'disappeared'

"...What a Wonderful World it would be!"