In Wake Of Uvalde Shooting

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
San Francisco Giants Manager Boycotting National Anthem Until He Feels Better About Direction Of America

Journalist Andrew Baggerly tweeted, “Gabe Kapler told reporters in Cincinnati that he doesn’t plan on coming out for the national anthem and that will be his plan going forward ‘until I feel better about the direction of our country.’”

Kapler, who has been the Giants’ manager since 2019, also published an online essay explaining his decision Friday afternoon.

“When I was the same age as the children in Uvalde, my father taught me to stand for the pledge of allegiance when I believed my country was representing its people well or to protest and stay seated when it wasn’t,” Kapler explained. “I don’t believe it is representing us well right now.”

:shocking:

WT Actual F ...

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Along the same lines, Princess Yoko inserts herself:

These are terrible people. Children died and they can't stop desperately trying to make it about themselves and clamoring for publicity. "See me caring? I even brought a film crew to record me caring! :starcat: "
Seems like every time there’s some form of a mass casualty or major tragedy, they all come out of the woodwork, hungry for self-centered attention. Any other time, not a peep at all and they’re nowhere to be found.