Inaugural Season

SOMDBlueCrabs

I am posting this message to get some feedback and to put the word out there about the new baseball team in town, your Blue Crabs. There is a lot of excitement in the air and confusion about this upcoming season. if you have any questions you may feel free to contact me (email will be posted below). Also if people out there are thinking about bringing their company out for some fun in the sun, or family wanting to have their children's birthday party out at the ballpark feel free to contact myself. We can even set things up where the mascot can come out and spice up your event.

Thank you,
Russell
rthowardiv@gmail.com
Southern Maryland Blue Crabs - York, PA Atlantic League Baseball

T

toppick08

I am posting this message to get some feedback and to put the word out there about the new baseball team in town, your Blue Crabs. There is a lot of excitement in the air and confusion about this upcoming season. if you have any questions you may feel free to contact me (email will be posted below). Also if people out there are thinking about bringing their company out for some fun in the sun, or family wanting to have their children's birthday party out at the ballpark feel free to contact myself. We can even set things up where the mascot can come out and spice up your event.

Thank you,
Russell
rthowardiv@gmail.com
Southern Maryland Blue Crabs - York, PA Atlantic League Baseball

:yay:.....Best of fortunes to ya'll.......

zyrne

Tickets?

I ended up buying a season plan for the Blue Crabs.

Anyone who might want some tickets or a share of the season, let me know.

2 tickets
3rd Row from the field, between Home and 3B dugout.

Cost is $8.50 per ticket...I'd just ask that you take an equal number of weekday and weekend games.

Almost all available other htan Opening day & 4th of July.
:yahoo:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Their web site could use some work.
Couldn't figure out how to buy a couple of tickets to one game and the directions suck

SOMDBlueCrabs

Inidividual Game Tickets

Tickets for individual games to the Blue Crabs this season will go on sale after April 1st sometime. They are not currently on sale, the only things we have on sale for tickets are the ticket packages, while come in a variety of full season, half season, 22-games, and 10-games. please visit the website periodically and we will release the date soon.

Thanks