Inconsiderate bank customer blocks doorway

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you want to make your reverse racism claims to support your racism, then go right ahead. Have fun!

So it's reverse racism to contend that illiterate speech patterns are not specifically "black"?

Okay.

I'm in Florida, on the Gulf, right now and the white people around here speak in a dialect almost exactly as mAlice transcribed. They make the *white* watermen of southern Maryland sound like Harvard. So you can take your racist presumptions and shove them. Own your ####.

Hank

my war
So it's reverse racism to contend that illiterate speech patterns are not specifically "black"?

Okay.

I'm in Florida, on the Gulf, right now and the white people around here speak in a dialect almost exactly as mAlice transcribed. They make the *white* watermen of southern Maryland sound like Harvard. So you can take your racist presumptions and shove them. Own your ####.

Yeah, I'm sure that's not what the crazy bitch was insinuating. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
not that I care, but the guard shot the dude in the back I thought that was a :nono:

Given the guys already demonstrated his willingness to open fire, I think removing the threat to people outside the bank can be said to justify that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
not that I care, but the guard shot the dude in the back I thought that was a :nono:

Not that you care AND it's a no no? :lol:

I presume the guy was trained to shoot the threat until there weren't no more threat. Some lawyer will work their way into filing suit.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

You could argue that the perp was retreating to set up and re engage. Eliminate the threat when possible. Plus that shot happens seconds into the whole shooting. Guards brain is going warp speed and ducking lead at the same time. It's easy to arm chair QB but the guard performed valiantly in that situation.

Hijinx

First. It's ok to shoot white people anywhere.
Second he had already shot him somewhere before the guy ran, We can assume he was shot somewhere other than in the back while behind the counter.
Third it wasn't like he was shot in the back on the first try, and
Fourth, once some Socksocker opens fire all rules go out the door.
Kill the Mother Trucker and save taxpayers the cost of a trial.

Restitution

Did anyone else giggle a little when the perp did the little tuck-n-roll maneuver prior to getting into the doorway? Must have watched too much T.J. Hooker as a kid :lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You could argue that the perp was retreating to set up and re engage. Eliminate the threat when possible.

I am not armchairing anything ... but asking about legal ramifications ... of shooting the perp in the back on the way out the door

I was taught in the Military Keep Shooting Until There IS No More Threat .....

glhs837

Power with Control
Did anyone else giggle a little when the perp did the little tuck-n-roll maneuver prior to getting into the doorway? Must have watched too much T.J. Hooker as a kid :lmao:

Us old timers learned that watching Star Trek, but his generation would have learned it from the later role. Kids and I had a great time with those watching TOS.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Dis boi look lika Cracker 2Bshur.

Cracker.jpg

http://www.wrex.com/story/34310220/2017/01/Friday/rockford-bank-robbery-suspect-shot