Inexpensive vacation destinations

We love South Nags Head and go twice a year now for a week. We did our honeymoon in Key West at the Casa Marina and loved it. We did our 1 year anniversary in Smithfield, Va at Smithfield Station. Not a lot to do, but great hotel and exactly what we were looking for.

I found the perfect little cabin near Luray. It's right on the river, and it is heaven.

We stayed in this cabin last weekend and it was absolutely amazing. The pictures do not do it justice. The owners were wonderful, the cabin was clean and comfortable and had many staples.
I cannot wait to go back and spend longer than a weekend. Thank you Christy for the suggestion!

black dog

Free America
One of these days I'd like to do the Kentucky Bourbon Trail tour. Has anyone ever done that?

I see your post is two year old, but The Eagle Riders ( motorcycles ) at the aerie I belong to do the Trail about every two years. They have a good time when they go.
I've stopped at J Daniel's and Makers Mark... Time well spent.

limblips

PREMO Member
Not inexpensive but it is on my bucket list. The Scotch Whisky tour of Scotland. And no, not Scotland, MD.