Instructor needed in Mechanicsville

Duckz

Wow, well said Devine and Phyx! Some places do require certification, you see it a lot at summer camps and such. I'm actually put off when someone advertises themselves as a certified like it's a big deal. I prefer to see a list of your accomplishments as a rider as well as your students' accomplishments, who you've trained with, etc. Also, reputation is huge in the horse world. Don't go around claiming to have worked with a Big Name Trainer when, in fact, you rode in a clinic with them once or you mucked their stalls for a week :whistle: That kind of thing will come back and bite you.

GallopNTec

:yeahthat:
Wow, well said Devine and Phyx! Some places do require certification, you see it a lot at summer camps and such. I'm actually put off when someone advertises themselves as a certified like it's a big deal. I prefer to see a list of your accomplishments as a rider as well as your students' accomplishments, who you've trained with, etc. Also, reputation is huge in the horse world. Don't go around claiming to have worked with a Big Name Trainer when, in fact, you rode in a clinic with them once or you mucked their stalls for a week :whistle: That kind of thing will come back and bite you.

:yeahthat:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

:killingme:killingme

:cds:

fredsaid2

Does it count if you read their book?? :shrug: