Interesting Statistics

Starman3000m

Even More Interesting "Statistics".

The Bible discounts the notion about their being "safety in numbers" and the false sense of security one may get from being part of a large organization.

In this case, a denomination of organized religion that has a greater number of followers only means that a greater number of people are being led astray, according to Scripture:

The Narrow and Wide Gates

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
(Matthew 7:13-14) NIV

and;

For many are called, but few are chosen. (Matthew 22:14)

and;

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. (Proverbs 14:12, 16:25,)

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Even More Interesting "Statistics".

The Bible discounts the notion about their being "safety in numbers" and the false sense of security one may get from being part of a large organization.

In this case, a denomination of organized religion that has a greater number of followers only means that a greater number of people are being led astray, according to Scripture:

You have a way of making the Bible say anything you want to.
I've changed my mind, you are not a squawking parrot you're a Bible ventriloquist, you can make the Bible say anything you want, even if it is just

Squawk

Last edited:

Starman3000m

You have a way of making the Bible say anything you want to.
I've changed my mind, you are not a squawking parrot you're a Bible ventriloquist, you can make the Bible say anything you want, even if it is just

Squawk

:killingme

Actually, Bird Dog, the verses of Scripture are Truth!. This is even exemplified today by the Billions of people who are indoctrinated into believing false religions including the pseudo-Christian cults who follow another gospel and another Jesus other than the True New Testament Jesus.

BTW: The Holy Bible instructs followers of The New Testament Jesus to do the following:

Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
(2 Timothy 4:2-4)

Have a good weekend. :buddies: