Ipad help

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Ok so I need dropbox on both the Ipad and my computer? Here is a screen shot showing what I see when Ipad is connected to my laptop.

I suggest that you print out your documents and carry them around in a manilla folder. :jet:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yes, dropbox on both or use the web client on dropbox.com
OK that worked, however, Dropbox would not let me create the folder on a network drive, only on my c drive. :ohwell: Our IT dept. will have to resolve that.

I suggest that you print out your documents and carry them around in a manilla folder. :jet:
May I borrow your truck? The files are thousands of drawings and specifications for a 550K sq. ft. building.

Beta84

They're out to get us
My son has an iPad. I have paid for him to have games on it that are free on my phone. Understand now?

I find that interesting. From my experience, there are more games that are free on iTunes that have a charge on the Android market. The market has shifted somewhat, but I have a feeling its relatively even, if not still in iTunes favor.

stockgirl

Stocki
I find that interesting. From my experience, there are more games that are free on iTunes that have a charge on the Android market. The market has shifted somewhat, but I have a feeling its relatively even, if not still in iTunes favor.

I know that I've had to pay for his Angry Birds, Minecraft, Temple Run, and a few others. I'll take a look at it later and see which ones that I've paid for. As far as I can remember, he's only gotten one free game on it and that was Jewels.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ok so I need dropbox on both the Ipad and my computer? Here is a screen shot showing what I see when Ipad is connected to my laptop.

if is not that hard, you have to import them through iTunes .........

in my case I use the Kindle app as a pdf reader ....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Process is S L O W W W W W W
Took a 174MB file 30 minutes to transfer today.

And how do I close a file on the Ipad when done viewing?

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
Process is S L O W W W W W W
Took a 174MB file 30 minutes to transfer today.

And how do I close a file on the Ipad when done viewing?

Double press the button or four finger swipe up. Then press and hold the icon you want to kill, then press the red minus sign.

Verona

Load pdf files to an Ipad

How do I load a folder of .pdf files to an Ipad?
Then how do I open and use them?

PDF as a common e-book file is now available on most iPad models. Here is a brief tutorial to show you how to add PDF files to iBooks so that you can read them on your iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone.

Step 1. Open up iTunes. Select File > Add to Library….

Step 2. Find the PDF file that you would like to add to iBooks. You can select multiple PDFs or entire folders. Click the "Choose" tab once you make your selection.

Step 3. Select "Books" from your iTunes Library. You should see the PDF file(s) that you just added, now listed. Then right-click (or press "Ctrl" and click) the PDF file and select Get "Info" from the presented menu.

Step 4. Select the "Options" tab. Make sure that the "Media Kind" is set to "Book". Then navigate to the Info section of the menu. Enter any additional information about the PDF here. Titles, authors, dates and comments can be kept in this section. Click "OK" when done.

PDF as a common e-book file is now available on most iPad models. Here is a brief tutorial to show you how to add PDF files to iBooks so that you can read them on your iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone.

Step 1. Open up iTunes. Select File > Add to Library….

Step 2. Find the PDF file that you would like to add to iBooks. You can select multiple PDFs or entire folders. Click the "Choose" tab once you make your selection.

Step 3. Select "Books" from your iTunes Library. You should see the PDF file(s) that you just added, now listed. Then right-click (or press "Ctrl" and click) the PDF file and select Get "Info" from the presented menu.

Step 4. Select the "Options" tab. Make sure that the "Media Kind" is set to "Book". Then navigate to the Info section of the menu. Enter any additional information about the PDF here. Titles, authors, dates and comments can be kept in this section. Click "OK" when done.
You offered good advice, but I hear he's switched back to using his Etch-A-Sketch.