Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I'm a bit slow

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I don't have a thing on Forest Gump

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
D

dems4me

Just wondering as I forwarded the link to someone and we had a discussion about this... I was under the impression that the lower the score the worse off and the higher, the more intelligent? Is this correct?

onebdzee

off the shelf
dems4me said:
Just wondering as I forwarded the link to someone and we had a discussion about this... I was under the impression that the lower the score the worse off and the higher, the more intelligent? Is this correct?

refer to post #13 :howdy:

D

dems4me

onebdzee said:
:confused:

Does anyone here(other than me) realize that this is an assessment test for the mentally disturbed?

The lower the score the less you are mentally unstable, right?

Its not like it was ink blots or anything... where do you see the lower the worse the score :shrug: Just wondering. :smile: :flowers:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
dems4me said:
Its not like it was ink blots or anything... where do you see the lower the worse the score :shrug: Just wondering. :smile: :flowers:
Clue!
Vrai scored 9..I have excepted that she is far more intelligent than.... :whistle:

StarCat

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=text14><TD width="23%">Name:</TD><TD width="77%"></TD></TR><TR class=text14><TD>Age: </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=text14><TD>IQ:</TD><TD>51</TD></TR><TR class=text14><TD>Note:</TD><TD>UNDER SCALE</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>