Iran: Discovery will collapse Christianity

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

The Qur'an of Islam teaches "another 'Jesus' and another gospel" and not the account of The New Testament Jesus as written in the Holy Bible.

No, it is NOT "another Jesus nor another Gospel" as the religion of Islam includes Jesus and the Gospels along with Moses and the Jewish religion into their fold.

It is only Christians and Christianity (their majority) who pompously claim to be preaching some other Jesus and other Gospel which is just those Christians being arrogant and self righteous.

Of course Christians (virtually all) claim that every other Christian group or Church is preaching "another 'Jesus' and another gospel" because the Christians do not even like or respect their own kind.

Just as you and I both preach Jesus and the Gospel differently, and I say the Muslims are far more accurate then what you show yourself to be.

:howdy:

Starman3000m

No, it is NOT "another Jesus nor another Gospel" as the religion of Islam includes Jesus and the Gospels along with Moses and the Jewish religion into their fold...

Just as you and I both preach Jesus and the Gospel differently, and I say the Muslims are far more accurate then what you show yourself to be.

:howdy:

Islam denies the New Tesament teachings of who Jesus is

Here some of the the differences:

1. Islam teaches that Jesus (Isa') is not the Son of God;
2. Islam teaches that Jesus was not crucified;
3. Islam teaches that Jesus was a prophet sent only to the Jews;
4. Islam teaches that Muhammad was a prophet sent to all mankind;
5. Islam teaches that Muhammad's prophethood supersedes that of Jesus;
6. Islam teaches that Jesus will return and rebuke Christians for claiming that He was the Son of God;

Here are some more differences between the teachings of The New Testament Jesus compared to the teachings of Muhammad:

Y'shua (Isa’ / Jesus) taught:

1. Love God and fellow man - even those who may be your enemy.
(Matthew 5:44) (Matthew 22:37-40)

2. Forgive others. Do not seek retribution and abide no longer by the rule of "an eye for an eye" (Matthew 5:28-48) (Matthew 6:15)

3. Put away the sword, for those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
(Matthew 26:52)

4. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called "The Children of God."
(Matthew 5:9)

5. “I Am The Way, The Truth and The Life; no man can come to The Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)

Muhammad taught:

1. Oh slaves of Allah (Muslims) Obey Allah and invite all mankind to embrace Islam. Strike terror into the hearts of "Unbelievers" and slay those who do not accept Allah and smite the necks of those who do not believe that Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.
(Qur’an:047.004)
(Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 14, Number 2635, Narrated Anas ibn Malik)

2. It is legal to seek vengeance and retribution in like manner: "A life for a life" and a Muslim who shall abandon Islam shall be killed.(Imam An-Nawawi's Book - Hadith #14)
(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 61, Number 577, Narrated 'Ali)

3. Paradise is found "Under the Shades of Swords."
(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 210, Narrated Salim Abu An-Nadr)

4. There cannot be peace until Islam rules over all as the true religion on earth. This earth has been made only for Muslims to inherit and Muslims are commanded to fight until "faith in Allah prevails everywhere." (Qur'an: 008.039)
(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 8, Number 429, Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah)

5. "It is obligatory to love the prophet more than the members of one's household: one's child, father or even the whole of humanity"
(Sahih Muslim: Book 001, Chapter 17: Number 0070)

Home

Islam teaches another "Jesus" and another gospel.

dustin

UAIOE
I think everyone will agree that man has and will continue to find "reasons" to kill each other. religion, race, culture, wealth, resources, etc.

Starman3000m

I think everyone will agree that man has and will continue to find "reasons" to kill each other. religion, race, culture, wealth, resources, etc.

Agreed, and the reason is because man has the inherent abilities to be controlled by tendencies between love and hate toward one another.

The Bible is clear in proclaiming Jesus' Message that Loving God and loving fellow-man are the two most important of any laws given. (Matthew 22:36-40)

When a person has sincere and genuine love toward another then no harm will be done or wished upon them even upon ones enemy.
(Matthew 5:44; Luke 6:27-35)

The Bible reveals that this is because people do not have the "love of God" within them (John 5:41-43) and that is why they cannot have the love that Jesus wants mankind to have.

Instead, men are more apt to work to receive glory and praise of others and reciprocate by giving honor, praise and glory to others, including religious leaders of their denomination. Thus, they praise man instead of praising God. (John 12:43)

It has been pointed out before that True Peace requires 100% cooperation and 100% commitment on the part of this whole world. Ain't happenin', according to the Bible until The New Testament Jesus Christ (The Prince of Peace) returns to set things right.

In the meanwhile, all who profess to be Christians are to remember Christ's Words in this regard:

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
(John 15:11-15) NIV

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister. (1 John 4:20-21) NIV

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Agreed, and the reason is because man has the inherent abilities to be controlled by tendencies between love and hate toward one another.
We also have tendencies to create belief systems so we can say, "My god is tougher and better than your god, and when you die you'll go to some nasty place... BUT my god does it with love." Odd creatures we are. :lol:

It has been pointed out before that True Peace requires 100% cooperation and 100% commitment on the part of this whole world. Ain't happenin', according to the Bible...
At the least, 100% will never be achieved because there are too many crazies running about. Like the schizophrenic who murdered a fellow bus passenger in Canada. Hard to see those types coming, and it has nothing to do with education, morality, or beliefs.

Starman3000m

We also have tendencies to create belief systems so we can say, "My god is tougher and better than your god, and when you die you'll go to some nasty place... BUT my god does it with love." Odd creatures we are. :lol:

God is ever patient and it is through His Love that He calls out warnings time after time to prevent you from continuing on a path toward the direction of that "nasty place".

The God of The Holy Bible does not want hvp05 or anyone to perish and has provided THE opportunity for all mankind to be saved from eternal death. It's just that many people will not accept God's Plan of Salvation because they don't think they need to be saved from anything and many deny the existence of God altogether!

As it is, many people have tendencies to refuse help when that help will save them. Yes, indeed, "odd creatures we are."

Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. (1 John 5:10-12)

:buddies: